Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wow
Old 04-23-2011, 05:48 PM

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhatp View Post
i enjoy watching my mom do bbc, i enjoy watching them cumming in her hot cunt an watch as they pull out.
I am experiencing interracial sex for the first time - i'm 41......the best sex i ever had..perhaps its her.....but the contrast and the fact that it has been my desire for a long time makes it AMAZING!! Its so important to do what you love without care of the judgment of others.

So True
Old 12-06-2011, 07:51 PM

Default So True

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdabbcny View Post
I am experiencing interracial sex for the first time - i'm 41......the best sex i ever had..perhaps its her.....but the contrast and the fact that it has been my desire for a long time makes it AMAZING!! Its so important to do what you love without care of the judgment of others.
I was 40 before I ever had a black man and is so true about doing what you luv without worrying about the judgement of others.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
I was 40 before I ever had a black man and is so true about doing what you luv without worrying about the judgement of others.
My mother, who is 79 now, told me her deepest secret: on the day I was born, she was TERRIFIED that I was going to come out black!!!!!!!!!!! But to her great relief, I came out very white! I was shocked at first, but I am really proud of her now. I am trying to find a gentle lover for her (I know a very nice 60-year-old Black Man who would truly be nice to her) so that she can be fulfilled! She told me how wonderful - but how frightening - it was to be fucked by a black man in 1959. She was a secretary, he was a truck driver, and he took her on her desk, her blouse open, her skirt and panties off, and stockinged legs dangling in the air as he fucked her! He was young, muscular and more than 9 inches, she said. She had been secretly fucking black men for years! She said it truly was a shattering orgasm! Later that week, she had sex with my father at home in bed, so he never knew! But she was scared every day!

Pamela Elaine

moms first black
Old 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM

Default moms first black

I had been watching my mom getting fucked for a few years. I found out after the fact that her letting him fuck her was payment for doing the work. He was an older black man, mom was still around 30. I had seen him at the house often because he was doing some repairs around the house. I had been at the creek fishing but came home a few hours early. I walked in and went to tell mom I was home. I found her in her room on her knees try to suck on the biggest dick Id ever seen. She held its shaft with both hands and it was still sticking way past. It has to be at least 11 inches but was as thick as my wrist or thicker. Mom sucked him for several minutes getting him hard, he finally told her that was enough, get on the bed and get ready. Mom layed on her back with her legs spread wide, he started rubbing his black cock up and down her cunt. He said I hope you're ready and pushed about half his cock in mom. She was screaming. I had never heard her scream before. He was very aggressive with mom and eventually got every inch in her. He must have fucked her for what seemed like an hour before cumming in her. It was unbelievable but so hot.