View Single Post

Live your life
Old 02-14-2010, 03:29 PM

Default Live your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Up until now I have only met up with a bull for an evening and then come home to hubby later on.

Now my most regular bull wants me to spend the entire weekend with him. He wants us to go away on the Friday night to a hotel to meet up with a group of his old college friends and return late Sunday.

He intends to introduce me as his regular girlfriend but he wants me to keep my wedding rings on and if anyone asks I am to explain that my hubby is a cuckold and is at home with the kids.

Part of me feels hugely turned on by the idea, the other part thinks that this would change the situation from just being about sex.

This would be a big step for me and I'm not sure if I should go with it,however hubby seems to quite likes the idea.

Has anyone else done anything similar and if so how did it work out?

xxHelen
Helen,

Of course there are possibilities being so open with your bull like that. Some could be very uncomfortable. But you do have a say in what happens while with him, and it could be that you can spread a bit of a white lie rather than the whole truth. Save what could be said for the bedroom with your husband. So go and enjoy the experience and have fun while being cautious. Living is about the moments that take your breath away and you sure sound like you & husband really want you to have the experience. Stay alert in public to protect you and your family, but at the same time enjoy it for what it is. It is possible to do both. Hope that helps...and good luck either way.