Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should I spend the weekend with my bull?
Old 02-13-2010, 08:50 PM

Unhappy Should I spend the weekend with my bull?

Up until now I have only met up with a bull for an evening and then come home to hubby later on.

Now my most regular bull wants me to spend the entire weekend with him. He wants us to go away on the Friday night to a hotel to meet up with a group of his old college friends and return late Sunday.

He intends to introduce me as his regular girlfriend but he wants me to keep my wedding rings on and if anyone asks I am to explain that my hubby is a cuckold and is at home with the kids.

Part of me feels hugely turned on by the idea, the other part thinks that this would change the situation from just being about sex.

This would be a big step for me and I'm not sure if I should go with it,however hubby seems to quite likes the idea.

Has anyone else done anything similar and if so how did it work out?

xxHelen

Old 02-14-2010, 03:57 AM

Go with your gut feeling. Your going to be fucked silly for hours. If hubby is encouraging and you feel safe with your bull, spread um wide and enjoy...

Sure
Old 02-14-2010, 04:39 AM

Default Sure

My motto has always been "life is too short to say no"....go for it.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinker5 View Post
Go with your gut feeling. Your going to be fucked silly for hours. If hubby is encouraging and you feel safe with your bull, spread um wide and enjoy...
I have no doubt that it would be 48 hour fucking session and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have an idea that some of his friends might join in. That part is what turns me & hubby on.

However the issue is that it would be very public. Up to now we have been very discrete and no one knows about our life style - I don't publish pictures where I can be identified.

This would be an open public statement to people who I don't know.

xxHelen

Old 02-14-2010, 12:15 PM

Yes, do it Helen! Then let me know how it went!! x

Live your life
Old 02-14-2010, 03:29 PM

Default Live your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Up until now I have only met up with a bull for an evening and then come home to hubby later on.

Now my most regular bull wants me to spend the entire weekend with him. He wants us to go away on the Friday night to a hotel to meet up with a group of his old college friends and return late Sunday.

He intends to introduce me as his regular girlfriend but he wants me to keep my wedding rings on and if anyone asks I am to explain that my hubby is a cuckold and is at home with the kids.

Part of me feels hugely turned on by the idea, the other part thinks that this would change the situation from just being about sex.

This would be a big step for me and I'm not sure if I should go with it,however hubby seems to quite likes the idea.

Has anyone else done anything similar and if so how did it work out?

xxHelen
Helen,

Of course there are possibilities being so open with your bull like that. Some could be very uncomfortable. But you do have a say in what happens while with him, and it could be that you can spread a bit of a white lie rather than the whole truth. Save what could be said for the bedroom with your husband. So go and enjoy the experience and have fun while being cautious. Living is about the moments that take your breath away and you sure sound like you & husband really want you to have the experience. Stay alert in public to protect you and your family, but at the same time enjoy it for what it is. It is possible to do both. Hope that helps...and good luck either way.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:56 PM

The real question is: Do you want to be gangbanged all weekend, yes or no? Dont do it you don't want this, if you do then go for it and enjoy.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariemine View Post
The real question is: Do you want to be gangbanged all weekend, yes or no? Dont do it you don't want this, if you do then go for it and enjoy.
Do you really think that this is the motivation behind the suggestion?

Clearly I would be naive if I didn’t think that there would be plenty of sex during the weekend and maybe he would want someone else to take part but is it solely for a GB?

Someone else has offered the idea that my bull wants the affirmation of his peers that he is a strong bull to be able to take a white wife away from her hubby for a whole weekend. That he wants to show me off as a trophy to all his friends and let them know that he can do this.

xxHelen

Old 02-14-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer78759 View Post
Helen,

Of course there are possibilities being so open with your bull like that. Some could be very uncomfortable. But you do have a say in what happens while with him, and it could be that you can spread a bit of a white lie rather than the whole truth. Save what could be said for the bedroom with your husband. So go and enjoy the experience and have fun while being cautious. Living is about the moments that take your breath away and you sure sound like you & husband really want you to have the experience. Stay alert in public to protect you and your family, but at the same time enjoy it for what it is. It is possible to do both. Hope that helps...and good luck either way.
Thank you dreamer you have helped me put some perspective on the situation.

xxHelen

It's a couples weekend
Old 02-14-2010, 08:01 PM

Default It's a couples weekend

I forgot to mention that this weekend is for couples and that my bulls college friends will be there with their wives/ gfs.

I'm sure that some will be single but most will have partners.