Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Weekends away are fun
Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 AM

Default Weekends away are fun

I have spent weekends away with my bulls before. I have had a blast, its very refreshing to go away with them...something different. One I went to his high school reunion with him and was introduced to his friends there. As always make sure you are safe.

Andrea

Old 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM

hi Helen Mandy here i think you should go for it make it clear that you wont do anything your uncumfortable with. but otherwise just have a blast with your sexy bull .ive done it in the past myself as we had the kids it was nt easy to do it at home.so i would look forward to my nights away .have fun

Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
I have spent weekends away with my bulls before. I have had a blast, its very refreshing to go away with them...something different. One I went to his high school reunion with him and was introduced to his friends there. As always make sure you are safe.

Andrea
Hi Andrea

Thanks for this - it's always nice to hear from someone who has actually done it, especially as your trip to the reunion sounds very similar to my proposed weekend venture.

xxHelen

Old 02-18-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis17 View Post
I think that you should go for it. You and your hubby are ready and would like it. Your boyfriend has known you for a year and would not want to jeopardize this. It will go on your term: he may want to see you do things but he will not force you but protect you. It will be up to you if you like any people and for you to indicate it to your boyfriend and he will help you make it happen....it will be great and you might regret for not doing it. you trust your boyfriend so let him know before that you are doing this for him, that there could be much more for him in the future but that you expect him to protect you. have fun.....and let us know how it goes....

There is some very sound logic here,

You are right both hubby and I really would like this to happen, but we just wanted to think it all through first before we went rushing in.

As we haven't taken our cuckolding this far before we were worried that we might not see the pitfalls but just be blinded by the excitement of the prospect.

xxHelen

Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
hi Helen Mandy here i think you should go for it make it clear that you wont do anything your uncumfortable with. but otherwise just have a blast with your sexy bull .ive done it in the past myself as we had the kids it was nt easy to do it at home.so i would look forward to my nights away .have fun

Thanks Mandy

It's reassuring to know that others with children have successfully combined family and the life style.

xxHelen

Old 02-18-2010, 11:34 PM

As a white man I think the public aspect is an even bigger turn on. You'll be in a different location, people won't know you, & the perception of you as a public slut for black cock will make you even hotter. These people will never see you again, but for that weekend you can be out in the open about your lifestyle, I think it'd be a good thing.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 AM

let me know how it goes and i realy hope it all goes the way you want it to all the best

Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckboy1979 View Post
As a white man I think the public aspect is an even bigger turn on. You'll be in a different location, people won't know you, & the perception of you as a public slut for black cock will make you even hotter. These people will never see you again, but for that weekend you can be out in the open about your lifestyle, I think it'd be a good thing.
Hello cuckboy

This is certainly part of what turns my hubby on to the idea.

He likes the thought of (his perceived) public humiliation that he will suffer of other people knowing that his wife is at the beck and call of her BBC bull rather than him.

What does it for me is being paraded as my bulls "trophy". The trouble is I do find him difficult to resist when he tells me that he is willing to see me.

xxHelen

Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcumsuckingslut View Post
let me know how it goes and i realy hope it all goes the way you want it to all the best

Thanks

I will let you all know if I go ahead.

xxHelen

Old 02-19-2010, 01:22 PM

I think you and your hubby will enjoy the public aspect of this and make it a regular event.