Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-14-2010, 11:12 PM

I would think its one of two things. Either he is intending to share you, or intending to show your obedience to him by having you service him in front of them, which is why he want you to wear your ring. Either way it is a risk that the friends may take advantage of something you would like to occur which is being in the service of your Black Bull versus something you do not want to occur which is internet photos.

If you decide to do it I would recommend waiting until the time has come and you’re all together in a room. Then tell all the men to take there pants off and put them in a garbage bag, and then putting the bag in a closet in the room, then put a chair in front of the closet door, and tell them all the fun stops when that door opens, or go through all their pants with your hands (trust me they won’t object) and take all their camera phones, bags, etc and again put them in a garbage bag in a closet before the fun begins.

If you tell anyone before hand it can lead to someone trying to sneak a camera in and that not the point of the fun you want to have.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold_swm View Post
I would think its one of two things. Either he is intending to share you, or intending to show your obedience to him by having you service him in front of them, which is why he want you to wear your ring. Either way it is a risk that the friends may take advantage of something you would like to occur which is being in the service of your Black Bull versus something you do not want to occur which is internet photos.

If you decide to do it I would recommend waiting until the time has come and you’re all together in a room. Then tell all the men to take there pants off and put them in a garbage bag, and then putting the bag in a closet in the room, then put a chair in front of the closet door, and tell them all the fun stops when that door opens, or go through all their pants with your hands (trust me they won’t object) and take all their camera phones, bags, etc and again put them in a garbage bag in a closet before the fun begins.

If you tell anyone before hand it can lead to someone trying to sneak a camera in and that not the point of the fun you want to have.

Thanks cuckold_swm

If this is intended as a group session making sure there are no cameras about is a high priority.

But I'm not sure that he is that devious. We have a pretty strong bond of trust between us as we have been seeing each other for over a year. I don't think he would spring something like a group session without sounding me out first.

xxHelen

Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 PM

Its not the Bull I'm thinking you are worried about being devious it is the new people who are the concern so I'm only trying to give you ideas to relax what I think is your concern.

If your Bull intends to have you tell people you are married, that your husband is a cuckold, and to where you wedding ring, then I would think the situation is still about sex, and sexual natures. You will be displayed as the white woman who does what her Black Bull commands, your marriage which you are to tell people about is second compared to your service to him and his sexual needs. As such he may want to give his friends a demonstration of your service, such as having you wearing only lingerie in front of them, oral service in front of them, or more of a group sexual encounter.

Personally I would find all of what you are planning very erotic.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I have no doubt that it would be 48 hour fucking session and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have an idea that some of his friends might join in. That part is what turns me & hubby on.

However the issue is that it would be very public. Up to now we have been very discrete and no one knows about our life style - I don't publish pictures where I can be identified.

This would be an open public statement to people who I don't know.

xxHelen

Yes, a very open public statement, so, it sounds to me like you really want to but you are afraid someone will recognize you, and that could cause a problem, am I right?

So you need to determine how "likely" is your being known by one of the attendee's? If there is absolutely no one that would kknow you then go for it, if there is a chance that your old "Aunt Martha" might be there, then perhaps you should go and stay in the room!

Of course if you go we expect a full report in detail, with pictures. lol

Old 02-15-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I forgot to mention that this weekend is for couples and that my bulls college friends will be there with their wives/ gfs.

I'm sure that some will be single but most will have partners.

Be prepared for all the other girls and wives to be asking you about BBC when you're in the loo!

Old 02-15-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold_swm View Post
Its not the Bull I'm thinking you are worried about being devious it is the new people who are the concern so I'm only trying to give you ideas to relax what I think is your concern.

If your Bull intends to have you tell people you are married, that your husband is a cuckold, and to where you wedding ring, then I would think the situation is still about sex, and sexual natures. You will be displayed as the white woman who does what her Black Bull commands, your marriage which you are to tell people about is second compared to your service to him and his sexual needs. As such he may want to give his friends a demonstration of your service, such as having you wearing only lingerie in front of them, oral service in front of them, or more of a group sexual encounter.

Personally I would find all of what you are planning very erotic.

OMG that is such a huge turn on. The thought that he might want me to 'perform' in some way in front of his friends is awesome, but really scary. Not sure I could be that public though.

xxHelen

Old 02-15-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
Yes, a very open public statement, so, it sounds to me like you really want to but you are afraid someone will recognize you, and that could cause a problem, am I right?

So you need to determine how "likely" is your being known by one of the attendee's? If there is absolutely no one that would kknow you then go for it, if there is a chance that your old "Aunt Martha" might be there, then perhaps you should go and stay in the room!

Of course if you go we expect a full report in detail, with pictures. lol
Hello notact

Yes you are right I suppose - Hubby & I really like the idea of me spending more than a few hours with my bull. Being available to him all weekend, waking up next to him in the morning and going out around town is very appealing.

The suggestion that there might be something else involved is intriguing too.

But we must be mindful of the family and the idea that I might be spotted and the information coming back home is the part that makes me hesitant.

That said the proposed weekend is going to be in the north of England several hundred miles away from where I live to the south of London, so the chance of being recognised is reduced quite a lot.

Not sure if the other girlfriends or wives would be interested - the other danger is that they might not approve and make the weekend unpleasant.

And yes I will let you know if I go - I guessed that you would want all the details, just like hubby does!

xxHelen

Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 PM

I can completely understand the fear of someone you know finding out. I would think the wedding ring being worn is the starter for the subject, someone will ask if you two are married or how long you have been married for and that’s when you will have to confess that you are married to someone else but are here for the pleasure of your Black Bull.

Again you can always choose to say that subject is for discussion in closed quarters and then welcome a select group of your and your Bull’s choosing back to your room. Once in your room you will feel more comfortable about the group as you have selected them and will also feel more comfortable confessing and/or submitting to your Black Bull in front of them if that’s what your Bull intends.

Any other ladies out there?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:49 PM

Default Any other ladies out there?

Are there any other ladies out there who have been in my position and can offer some advice?

The weekend is in early March so I need to make a decision soon.

Thanks

xxHelen

go for it!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 AM

Default go for it!

I think that you should go for it. You and your hubby are ready and would like it. Your boyfriend has known you for a year and would not want to jeopardize this. It will go on your term: he may want to see you do things but he will not force you but protect you. It will be up to you if you like any people and for you to indicate it to your boyfriend and he will help you make it happen....it will be great and you might regret for not doing it. you trust your boyfriend so let him know before that you are doing this for him, that there could be much more for him in the future but that you expect him to protect you. have fun.....and let us know how it goes....