Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

For the Weekend
Old 06-13-2010, 04:25 AM

Default For the Weekend

Yes, enjoy your weekend. Your Bull is obviously proud of you and wants to show you off to his buddies. With a little luck, this could be the most memorable weekend of your life.

And, I'm speaking from experience. My wife's Big Black Bull has taken her away for weekends, many times. He treats her like a queen. And, yes, he has "introduced" her to a lot of his friends. My only regret is that I'm not there to watch.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:10 AM

You should do it. I let my wife do it and she loved it. She did get shared with his firend but it was totally Ok with me, I only regret that I was not there to see it. She is taking him to B&B next. Total relaxation for her.

Stan

Old 07-07-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I forgot to mention that this weekend is for couples and that my bulls college friends will be there with their wives/ gfs.

I'm sure that some will be single but most will have partners.
go for it, you will probably be fucked silly by a number of b b cocks but thats what whores are for. your husband has the right idea ,he wants you to enjoy getting well and truely rooted by big black cocks and then tell him the blow by blow story..go and enjoy...bill

Old 07-07-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycuck View Post
I confess, I jacked off to your creampie pic in my office yesterday. I can't wait to hear about your weekend.
i wanked too.. three times so far....bill

A second weekend
Old 07-09-2010, 08:00 PM

Default A second weekend

J and I are talking about going away again in the autumn, but we're not sure how we can get the same kick from the weekend.

I was really turned on by being 'outed' as the unfaithful wife of a cuck hubby to J's friends and we are not sure how we can re create that buzz if just we 2 go away.

Also J has spoken about bringing more than one friend. Whilst I really enjoyed being DPed last time I'm not sure that I want a whole bus load!

xxHelen

Old 07-09-2010, 10:35 PM

yes and take care for the other bulls

my wife
Old 09-24-2010, 01:30 AM

Default my wife

My wife used to openly date her lovers. I know it sounds strange and crude but we both enjoyed it. She was taken care of on all levels just not physically but emotionally as well. She even had a few friends of ours that new what she did. Maybe I'm strange but I found that 1-a few friends knowing was humiating and turned me on and 2-it was very exciting that my wife had an actual boyfriend that filled emotional needs too. I loved her more than ever and loved seeing it all happen.

Going away again
Old 05-08-2011, 05:36 PM

Default Going away again

Well I'm off again.

I am going away again with my bull at the end of June. We had intended on doing it again sooner but work and family life got in the way, now however we have set aside a weekend, booked the hotel and are starting to make plans.

I am so looking forward to being able to be out with him in public for more than a few hours and can't wait to walk down the street hanging onto his arm and be open about my affection.

Some of the friends that came last time will be there which will be ok as they know our situation, it will be nice to catch up with them too.

Roll on the end of June.

xxHelen

Old 05-22-2011, 07:47 PM

Thumbs up

Sounds exciting Helen. Looking forward to read about your hot weekend with him.