View Single Post

Has anyone set up his wife/gf to cheat? (without her knowing)
Old 05-22-2014, 01:55 PM

Question Has anyone set up his wife/gf to cheat? (without her knowing)

I know that people become cuckolds for many reasons, like taboo, self-humiliation, wife's satisfaction etc.
I personally absolutely love when a woman cannot resist but submit to her desires, even though she tries to control it. Deep inside we are animals and women are instinctively hardwired to spread their legs (literally, like even when they are sitting in a club) for big dominant alpha males. Their entire energy just shoots through a woman and drowns out any thoughts, leaving her flowing in the sea of arousal. One look will be enough to make her forget her thoughts and melt away in her fantasies.Every word will go right to her inner-core (hardwiring to be bred by the most 'present' man). She will giggle, flirt, expose her neck/cleavage and feel uncontrollable arousal all over. Like there is a switch that his alpha-energy has just pressed.

So anyway... one day, I really want to setup my girlfriend with this perfect alpha-male, who knows just which buttons to press and when. With my help, he will know exactly where to be, what to say and what to do. It will probably stretch out over days, but I'm curious how long she will hold out. I will of course make sure she is ovulating in that week, not to leave anything over to chance.

So my question is this:
Has you or anyone you know ever done that? Have you ever set up a committed woman, who normally would never cheat, with a guy who she just couldn't resist? I appreciate people's imagination and fantasies on this site, but this is something I actually want to do one day and therefore ask you to please only share real experiences, so that I can learn from them.
(if it didn't succeed I'd still want to know)
If you just want to share your thoughts in that matter, or tell how much you love it when a man can get a woman to uncontrollably lust for him, then of course that's fine too.