Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Has anyone set up his wife/gf to cheat? (without her knowing)
Old 05-22-2014, 01:55 PM

Question Has anyone set up his wife/gf to cheat? (without her knowing)

I know that people become cuckolds for many reasons, like taboo, self-humiliation, wife's satisfaction etc.
I personally absolutely love when a woman cannot resist but submit to her desires, even though she tries to control it. Deep inside we are animals and women are instinctively hardwired to spread their legs (literally, like even when they are sitting in a club) for big dominant alpha males. Their entire energy just shoots through a woman and drowns out any thoughts, leaving her flowing in the sea of arousal. One look will be enough to make her forget her thoughts and melt away in her fantasies.Every word will go right to her inner-core (hardwiring to be bred by the most 'present' man). She will giggle, flirt, expose her neck/cleavage and feel uncontrollable arousal all over. Like there is a switch that his alpha-energy has just pressed.

So anyway... one day, I really want to setup my girlfriend with this perfect alpha-male, who knows just which buttons to press and when. With my help, he will know exactly where to be, what to say and what to do. It will probably stretch out over days, but I'm curious how long she will hold out. I will of course make sure she is ovulating in that week, not to leave anything over to chance.

So my question is this:
Has you or anyone you know ever done that? Have you ever set up a committed woman, who normally would never cheat, with a guy who she just couldn't resist? I appreciate people's imagination and fantasies on this site, but this is something I actually want to do one day and therefore ask you to please only share real experiences, so that I can learn from them.
(if it didn't succeed I'd still want to know)
If you just want to share your thoughts in that matter, or tell how much you love it when a man can get a woman to uncontrollably lust for him, then of course that's fine too.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:13 PM

I have and she took bait let air out of her tire and had a bbc friend of mine come to rescue.he gave her a ride and both agreed to go to hotel he fucked her and even got anal I don't even get that. when she got home I was already hard and ate that pussy he creampied her she does not know I know awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2014, 04:05 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperpilot View Post
I have and she took bait let air out of her tire and had a bbc friend of mine come to rescue.he gave her a ride and both agreed to go to hotel he fucked her and even got anal I don't even get that. when she got home I was already hard and ate that pussy he creampied her she does not know I know awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds wonderful! Have you taken any secret videos in the car or at the hotel room? (there are some nice cheap spy gadgets you can buy)

Is she usually a loving wife to you? Do you fuck her regularly?
Has he described how he seduced her? What did he say/do? How did she lower her defences and soccumbed to his chaarm, dispite being with you? How was she acting towards him? (like was she blatantly coming on to him, or did he escalate?)

How in control was he (not just during sex)? How easily could he order her around to say him dinner, or walk around on all fours, or walk around with sex toys? Does he deny her sex until she obeys him or begs him for it?

Has he described the sexual experience itself?

(I know it's fun to spice things up, but please describe it as truthfully as you can remember it. It's important I get a real perspective on how these things happen. )

Setting the wife up
Old 05-23-2014, 01:58 AM

Default Setting the wife up

The wife deserves sex and doing other men has never been a problem for her or my letting her. Setting her up is a new issue but I will tell you that she is aware of my doing so or will become aware if contact and communication means that another man is interested. Recently, a man was concerned and questioned if the wife knew about this arrangement about to take place. I responded saying that he had not yet indicated that he was interested. I arranged for him to see her on cam and chat. They met and are interested in the next time. This method proved the point that I was just not some fake enjoying the moment. He thanked me and said that the wife was everything I said she would be.

setting wife up
Old 05-24-2014, 01:41 PM

Default setting wife up

I have been working on this idea we do weekend getaways she likes visiting wineries etc my problem is trying to find a hung friend to arrange it with I would give them all the info they need where we will be etc I just need to find the right person we are in pa and travel to ny a lot wine country mainly trying to get her go into nyc that maybe a good place to make it work open for suggestion s and any hung friends

Committed?
Old 05-24-2014, 02:31 PM

Default Committed?

How committed is your relationship if you feel you have to trick your wife/gf into playing with another man? You run more risk of it all blowing up on you doing it this way than just manning up and having that awkward conversation with her about your supposed needs and desires pursuant to this. It all works out great in fantasies, but real life is usually different in this regard. If you are really that close, or want to be, you need to lay the cards out, as does she. If you cannot or you end up incopatible as a result, then you are both wasting time. A woman will generally appreciate honesty and confidence more than anything else in a man. This proposed approach demonstrates lack of both of them. But if you do drop it all on her, there might be shock initially. Give it time to sink in and don't push things. Hotwifing is not the sort of proposal most women will eagerly jump right into with both feet. Good luck.

Fyi
Old 05-24-2014, 05:22 PM

Thumbs down Fyi

If your wife cheated just bc somene changed her car tire THEN she was more than likely already cheating and you didn't know it. So what you thought only you knew is more like you had no clue of what she's really been doing.

@ the original question. If your wife doesn't already run around on you can you imagine the pain and heartbreak she would go thru after cheating. Have you thought about that? I really doubt it bc all you can think about is yourself and getting off.

If my husband had done those things to me I would have retaliated in some way shape or form. Instead of lies and BS he came to me like a real man and we discussed everything. EVERYTHING!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 05-24-2014 at 05:27 PM..

Sounds fishy
Old 05-24-2014, 09:51 PM

Default Sounds fishy

My "Cuck" senses are tingling!!! Something about this post just seems to fishy.... I'm not even sure if you have a wife at all but let's just go with the assumption that you are not some guy beating his meat infront of the computer screen while fantasizing.

If you are in a real relationship why risk your marriage or the life of some random guy so you can get off. There are other "less riskier" ways of going about this situation that makes everyone happy and leaves no bull(s) with the possibility of a lawsuit or jail time. Just talk it out first and give her time to soak it in. If she agrees then set up roleplay scenarios with verified bulls. Everyone is happy!!!

I still think you are a fake just trying to get your rocks off lol but what the hell do I know.

Lol @ Aero
Old 05-24-2014, 10:34 PM

Thumbs up Lol @ Aero

Lol, you're probably right.

Cheating defined.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:23 PM

Default Cheating defined.

Cheating, having an affair or, even setting up a girlfriend or wife can be defined as abuse, deception and, ultimately a lie. Because one's partner has extra-marital sex does not meant that they are cheating, etc. unless the other does not know about said affairs. Sharing with one's partner about extra-marital relationships simply means that there is not any deceiving, nor any lies, etc. that define cheating, an affair. An affair makes for a lack of trust, a lack of safety. Feeling safe in a relationship means that partners are not vulnerable.