View Single Post

Old 01-28-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerpres View Post
After the birth of our 3rd child, I kind of lost interest in sex. Don't get me wrong. Husband, Bob, is a great lover. I just had a very difficult pregnancy and I was not eager to put my self in that situation again. Additionally, I was 42, we had been married 21 years, and our sex life had began to get stale and routine. I just was not interested. Bob tried everything, romantic dinners, weekend getaways, etc. I was content to cuddle and be celibate. After about a year without sex, Bob approached me with the idea of swinging. He told me that I maybe content to live like a monk but he had many good fucks left in him. He was offering to share his adventures with me. As he said, I had a choice, stay married and fuck around with him or get a divorce. Either way he was going to have sex. If he couldn't have sex with me (his first choice) then he would have sex with other women. Reluctantly, I agreed. We started watching some swinging videos and joined some swing sites. We hooked up with a swingers club and attended some of their parties. Initially, we just watched. At the third party, Bob said that he was tired of watching and he took his clothes off. As I watched him pound this ravishing young brunette, her husband started fondling my breast. Before I knew it this Nebraska 20 something farmboy was drilling me with his fat 13 inch cock and I had rediscovered my love for fucking. However, I never really liked the club seen. It is just not me. I am not into quantity of fucks but the quality of a fuck. I like it one on one not the group seen of a swing club. So, we set up some rules. If anyone wanted to fuck me they needed to supply a swap fuck for hubby. And we advertised on craiglist. I had several people apply. We approached it like a job interview. It came down to 3 men and only one was black. The final interview was a weekend together. It really was not planned. Originally, I had no intention of getting into an interracial relationship. But the three of us, Bob, Jon (my bull) and I just seemed to click more than the other two white guys. Jon supplied Bob with the cutest 30 something white lady on Friday night and then a hot, HOT black chick for Saturday and IR was on. We met regularly for 5 years.
Curious, given the rules you and hub established that he must have a playtoy if you get to play. Did Jon bring along a toy for Bob for 5 years?