View Single Post

She wants it , I want it !!!! But I'm scared
Old 07-22-2015, 08:43 AM

Default She wants it , I want it !!!! But I'm scared

I have slowly but surely got my partner onto this! By this I mean watching her fuck a Blackman she is now at the point where she is always sizing up any blackman we come across that turns me on massively. When we having sex I get her off its obvious but all I can think of is a dark huge black cock doing it , it's all I think about I've spent months planting the seed so much so she say all she watches when she masturbares is black men fucking cuckold wives (massive turn-on)byut when I bring it up she wants me to choose someone for her -that's great but there's a pussy inside me who is scared and aroused , she wants me to be incharge in the bedroom which I always am and if we do this its on my terms but most of me wants her to say " I want this guy I want him so bad I want you to watch him ruin me ,fuck me I want you to watch as I live out your black cock fantasy( but I know it's hers now) I want her to pick a man she wants to fuck ( she redhead so she wants a big dark dark black as night hung man to fuck ,she dos t realise the whole fantasy is about her getting fuckerd beyond what us pussy boys can do , to be pinned to be trapped no escape from this just to be that wife on the video who isn't bothered about the husband ,he is there to film his wife get what she wanted since this stared to see her fucked further than he can take her - I want it shall I just grab a man or say choose one you want ?