Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She wants it , I want it !!!! But I'm scared
Old 07-22-2015, 08:43 AM

Default She wants it , I want it !!!! But I'm scared

I have slowly but surely got my partner onto this! By this I mean watching her fuck a Blackman she is now at the point where she is always sizing up any blackman we come across that turns me on massively. When we having sex I get her off its obvious but all I can think of is a dark huge black cock doing it , it's all I think about I've spent months planting the seed so much so she say all she watches when she masturbares is black men fucking cuckold wives (massive turn-on)byut when I bring it up she wants me to choose someone for her -that's great but there's a pussy inside me who is scared and aroused , she wants me to be incharge in the bedroom which I always am and if we do this its on my terms but most of me wants her to say " I want this guy I want him so bad I want you to watch him ruin me ,fuck me I want you to watch as I live out your black cock fantasy( but I know it's hers now) I want her to pick a man she wants to fuck ( she redhead so she wants a big dark dark black as night hung man to fuck ,she dos t realise the whole fantasy is about her getting fuckerd beyond what us pussy boys can do , to be pinned to be trapped no escape from this just to be that wife on the video who isn't bothered about the husband ,he is there to film his wife get what she wanted since this stared to see her fucked further than he can take her - I want it shall I just grab a man or say choose one you want ?

Old 07-22-2015, 04:01 PM

From a female point of view i would say choose your bull together.

Do what she already told you to do…..
Old 07-27-2015, 07:08 AM

Default Do what she already told you to do…..

She wants YOU to pick the black man, so PICK the black man and get him into bed with your wife.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:31 AM

Hey what's the problem. If you want to see a Black cock in her pussy, just grab anyone with a big cock and let him fuck her brains out. After all she WANTS it, so give the slut what she wants (NEEDS).

Old 07-28-2015, 02:15 AM

It is up to you, but unless you want change your relationship, I would really think everything through. My ex-wife wanted to try Black and was changed for ever. The stereotype and myth turned out to be true, not making this up true story. It was not that easy to handle and probably why she left 10 years later, but those were 10 very sexual gratifying years. Just a word to the wise.

Old 07-28-2015, 03:08 AM

After trying black cock in swing clubs she wanted me to pick a a big black bull and be in control of the action. She told me she would wait until i announced the sexual games should begin. Instead, she accepted his hand under her skirt and took his cock away for her to suck. When i stared in disbelief she just ignored me and led him to our bed. He straddled her face and reached over to fondle her pussy. She is totally wet! He blurted to me. Right away she had her sit on his massive cock. I looked right under her butt and saw he did not have condom on! I could not her attention until he filled her pussy full of come. i want to see him again soon she told me when he left. I felt emasculated.

Old 12-19-2015, 06:51 AM

Having a Black man's seed in your white wife, seeking her eggs, is the best thing thta can happen to her. Or, to you.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:42 AM

I'll say, "go for it" and let a black man fill her womb with his seed till a black baby/babies start growing. You'll love it

Old 12-21-2015, 01:24 PM

It's clear you both want it, so let it happen. Let a black cock(s) fill her with their cum and see what happens. I'm sure you'll love the end result