View Single Post

Has the younger generation figured it out?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 AM

Question Has the younger generation figured it out?

Just thinking out loud here. When I am out at a bar, for food, or whatever. Basically in public I see these younger girls, late teen and 20 somethings. I see them getting out of a car or comming in a door and these are the preppy, cheerleader popular type of girls. The white wholesome girls that are smoking hot. You know the type I mean. Getting out of the car or right behind them in the door is an athletic or well built black guy.
Is it not (for a better term) taboo for them anymore? I mean for the most part the places do not even give them a second look. Its like a normal practice or I should just say its nothing shocking. 9/10 times they make a great couple and just imagine the reason shes with him, if her parents know and the touching they do in public is it translated in front of the family if at all? I mean for me its not a POWER thing or a stud or bull thing watching them in public its genuine attraction for one another. Unless shes with another guy and shes with this black guy for sex. But the idea of not having hangups about being with a black man and being as hot as they are just makes me think is there hope for everyone to not have this hatered and or stupidity in having feelings and enjoyment of your fellow human. Even if hes black or whatever color they are?.

Its just an observation I have been seeing since the weather has gotten warmer in New England. Was wondering what your thoughts were? I mean my thoughts go to what they must look like in bed together. One of the hottest things you can see I would imagine.

Last edited by blacklight; 06-10-2009 at 12:25 AM..