Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Has the younger generation figured it out?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 AM

Question Has the younger generation figured it out?

Just thinking out loud here. When I am out at a bar, for food, or whatever. Basically in public I see these younger girls, late teen and 20 somethings. I see them getting out of a car or comming in a door and these are the preppy, cheerleader popular type of girls. The white wholesome girls that are smoking hot. You know the type I mean. Getting out of the car or right behind them in the door is an athletic or well built black guy.
Is it not (for a better term) taboo for them anymore? I mean for the most part the places do not even give them a second look. Its like a normal practice or I should just say its nothing shocking. 9/10 times they make a great couple and just imagine the reason shes with him, if her parents know and the touching they do in public is it translated in front of the family if at all? I mean for me its not a POWER thing or a stud or bull thing watching them in public its genuine attraction for one another. Unless shes with another guy and shes with this black guy for sex. But the idea of not having hangups about being with a black man and being as hot as they are just makes me think is there hope for everyone to not have this hatered and or stupidity in having feelings and enjoyment of your fellow human. Even if hes black or whatever color they are?.

Its just an observation I have been seeing since the weather has gotten warmer in New England. Was wondering what your thoughts were? I mean my thoughts go to what they must look like in bed together. One of the hottest things you can see I would imagine.

Last edited by blacklight; 06-10-2009 at 12:25 AM..

younger gen
Old 06-14-2009, 03:58 AM

Default younger gen

I hope so! As someone who grew up in the sixties and grad high school in the seventies I say its about time!,I was raised to appreciate people of all races and culture, I was shocked at people both ignorant and highly educated Doctor lawyers professors etc {supposedly educated!} who did not approve of couples of mixed race and the stupidity of their beliefs
I agree with you in that its sexy Its also enchanting
and A great sign of how far we've come
Still there are alot of old dinosaurs on both sides of the issue lets hope they stay past and leave the future alone

Last edited by thunderball; 06-14-2009 at 04:01 AM..

It's still taboo in some places! :(
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 AM

Default It's still taboo in some places! :(

While you are probably right, it is not accepted where I live. I think that's why my friend and I share our secret fantasies here!

Old 06-16-2009, 12:53 AM

you said it best Secret. some places its not accepted still. still some places its okay. I mean just today I saw these two avril lavigne punk looking girls walking down the street as I passed by in my car. They were walking real close to two young skinny athletic black men. As I stopped at the light I saw them walk up to the corner and this one girl had this look on her face that she was enjoying herself almost looked like she was flirting with him. It just made me think that what I said erlier hold water still. Now I dont know if there just friends or what but hey it was nice to see the taboo of it was not there.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:57 AM

IDK, Im younger and My girl and I have had a 3way with a couple of black guys but she says most white girls are most sexually attracted to black guys then emotionally and not into dating waht not. But to each their own right

Old 06-17-2009, 11:13 PM

I think it largely depends on where you are in the world... Certainly in the cities where the majority of people are anonymous, intergration happens far more often and has little impact on other people. However I grew up in a very samll village in Ireland and the idea of an interracial relationship was and still is totally alien, regardless of the impact that the media has had. Certainly for the younger generations, music, television and the internet have been fantasic, it has opened their eyes and you do see a lot more younger white women dating outside their race, particularly black men. Though as I said it greatly depepnds on where in the world you are, if the area is predominantly white, then very few if any will date outside their race. Just my observations and pennies worth.

How you can help white women.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:56 AM

Default How you can help white women.

If you really want to help younger ladies 18+ just give them solid advice.

This is my blog. It may help.

http://thewhitewomansguide.blogspot.com/

Love,

Susan12

Sluts
Old 06-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Default Sluts

They fuck anything and everything these days....where have you been...most have been fucking since 12

Old 08-28-2009, 07:23 PM

I dont think it is still accepted. I think, depending on where you are, some people over look it, or ignore it. People cant say things to people like they used to, they are afraid of what might happen if they do. But i am sure, that if it was their daughters with a black stud, all shit would hit the fan. Its still taboo to them.

I don't feel that way obviously. Personally, I think girls should start fucking black studs younger and not wait until they are older. They should learn young what its like to get creampied and seeded by a big bull cock. I started fucking black guys at a younger age and so glad I did. If I have a daughter i will express its fine, and I hope she brings home some young bulls. Once she is 16 I will put her on the pill, and give her all the freedom to get filled up with as much young black seed as she wants. That would make mommy proud, and maybe I can have some of the leftovers..

it's been going on for at least a decade in the south
Old 08-28-2009, 10:01 PM

Default it's been going on for at least a decade in the south

This is nothing new in the south. I first noticed it when I was in high school. One of my girlfriends cuckolded me with a black guy in another school. I didn't know what to think at first, but I realized I liked it.

Black guys are so agressive. White women love it. White guys (like me) don't know what to think about it. I have always been nervous when a black guy chats up my girl. I guess I am a little intimidated. I will get in a white guys face when he does it, but I usually just sit quitely when a black guy does it.

I cannot count the number of parties I attended in college where black guys were dry humping white girls on the dance floor while their white boyfriends stood around drinking beer. White girls love their confidence.