Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-11-2010, 02:54 AM

I think ur see wrong. ur right the place for all white is in front of a black thats were they belong bring up the the rear. not with a beautiful white women if i ever thought my women looked at a black man that way id kill her as him

my 1 cent worth
Old 08-11-2010, 07:06 PM

Default my 1 cent worth

Its inevitable in the long run - but how long? Seeing a comment above shows that and the south african black guy that's got a lot of snooty white south african girls to contend with - I can just imagine the kind of misplaced arrogance and denial some of them have BUT there's probably some degree of that everywhere. And some of that is also the direct family / community conformist pressures that also have a effect of turning some women into secret black lovers and fuel the very fantasies their been told not to have.

Lets face it its fuelled a hell of a lot of interracial sex up until now anyway. The whole taboo thing. You go round telling humans you can't under any circumstance press that red button or turn that red lever and these things become irresistible anyway. So either way if things become more accepted or dummies want to go saying "I'd kill my wife and the black guy she looked at" (assuming that was the correct interpretation of the very poor language / sentence structure) it won't make too much difference because the trend is definitely more interracial sex and as some evolutionary biologist has said "No matter what, the future is brown"

It is inevitable!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:13 PM

Default It is inevitable!

I'm 42 now. I fucked my first black guy when I was 22. I was with him for 7 months before he dumped me for another white girl. I would have married that first guy - adored him - regardless of how my family felt. It took awhle to get over him but I never lost the craving for BBC. I married a white guy at 27 but I've been with probably 20 black guys since - secretly. I have a daughter and I tell her now that sex must wait until marriage but when she gets to 15 or so I know what the real world is about .. so, I will put her on the pill if she begins having sex. I will still tell her to be very selective but if she is having sex then I will "fill her in" on BBC. I would tell her to be with whom she choses but I would also tell her that BBC is GREAT!

Last edited by Shirboo; 05-11-2013 at 01:11 AM..

Old 08-12-2010, 05:27 AM

i jus turned 18 n i jus started seein a blk guy a couple weeks ago, i cant tell my fam yet, but in public everything is pretty good, there r jerks that say things, but people have said things when i date white guys 2. im in the south n i think the public is more ok wth it than parents are. like they dont mind if others are datin jus not their daughters. my parents still hav dreams that i might b a virgin, n if not that ive only been wth 1 or 2 guys at most n they dont hassle me 2 much soo i dont really let them in on 2 much.

Pics Courtney!!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:53 AM

Default Pics Courtney!!

Courtney I want to see some of you sucking, maybe just of your lips, some dick.

Copy of a message between myself & another ILI member
Old 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM

Default Copy of a message between myself & another ILI member

This is follow up to my previous forum post in this thread...

The funny thing is that I swore off white chicks after HS. I started seeing Latinas, Asians, white Germans etc. I haven't been with any since except one. I used to get so much flack from the Black chicks for fucking all the white girls. That killed any chance at Black pussy. But for the record, I lost my virginity to 2 sisters with their brother encouraging me to fuck them b/c we were friends. I swear I was to young to appreciate what was happening at the time. But that started my sexual craving for white pussy. But I'd love to have two women again at the same time; one on my face and one on my dick with them kissing each and trading places at some point.

I live in the South sadly to say... I grew up kind of on the crest of acceptance of interracial dating etc. But it still had it's limits. The first time I knew I wanted to know what the deal was with white girls I was in elementary school, kindergarten to be exact. I had two white girls (cousins too?!) that always wanted to be next to me at nap time. Our teacher thought it was cute. Then one night at PTA their Moms FINALLY wanted to meet this guy that they always talked about at home that was their boyfriend and their husband when they played house. Their Moms were cordial that night. But the next day they told me that they couldn't be my girlfriends anymore because I was a nigger. I remember distinctly saying.. I'm Black, I'm not a nigger. What's a nigger? I was so young and had not been taught about BS like that by my parents. I didn't even know what the term meant!?? I had to ask my teacher and talked to my Mom about it later on that day. Because that's how my teacher (who was white) deflected from going in to it. My mom tried to explain it all by saying that we were different. Although she couldn't explain it at the time. But told me to not worry about it. But the funny thing is that the nap time ritual keep happening anyway. I went all the way through HS with one of them, Reneé. But I had plenty of friends that did lol. With Reneé we had a bond though and we figured that our Senior year was the year to finally make it all happen. We messed around but I NEVER fucked her?!? I was seeing another white chick, Nikki, and she wasn't having it. lol But she was open to a 3sum though. Go figure!??! But it didn't happen The other cousin asked off and on about me over the years.

Then fast forward to 2009 Christmas time. I'm walking through Dillards and guess who I run into... Reneé. She was working at the perfume counter. We talked for about 30mins trying to catch up on the years since HS and what we didn't know about each other's lives. I remember she had gotten married to a white guy etc. She was now divorced with a couple of kids. She had just recently had a child within in the past year. She was determined to show me her newest child. At first I wasn't sure why but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the baby was mixed! She started dating Black guys etc. She got busy so we said that we would exchange numbers when I came back through. But she was already gone. I haven't seen her back there since then. But believe me I do go back to check lol. Because we have YEARS of catching up to do among other things. If.. NO when I hit it, if she's into pics will be posted on here. She will be my first white woman in a very long time. Unless some of these guys on here help their wives realize their fantasy and I'm the lucky recipient.

But in the meantime I do have another white chick that has been flirting with me for the past couple of years with the fattest ass. Remind me when I have more time to post some bikini contest pics of her. She's a platinum blonde almost, which I'm not that into. I really enjoy brunettes. But I figure I will fuck her. She's already told me that she was waiting on my call. Just remind me and I'll post some...

RC anyone?
Old 08-12-2010, 05:58 AM

Default RC anyone?

that's redclouds if you didn't know. it's a decent site but with a small amount interracial post compared to the amount of people on there. Bu there are white guys and black ladies posting often. But the opposite isn't too often

Old 08-12-2010, 01:47 PM

I think its all stupid. I judge no one. To each there own. I dont understand why people are always worried about what others are doing. Who has time for that? I have enough going on of my own to care if this ones with that one. Seems pointless.