Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-25-2009, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutbuster View Post
I am from the Caribbean..there its nothing to us...we are considered by the place of our birth not by the color of our skin. I am part white, black , and hispanic heritage, but you would never know it by the color of my skin. So the US has been doing it since the 60's and 70's we have been doing that since slavery ended....cant be angry when the majority of women in and around the Caribbean are beautiful of any race. I'm glad the US has finally woken up. Maybe you guys should stay awake. Good post
The US will never be fully awake. As long as there is racism, vows, loyalty, and intelligent people out there - it won't be a multicultural 'intimacy'.

I'd love to visit Cuba one day though. My cousins say they loved it.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:37 PM

will you marry me

Old 06-03-2010, 04:50 AM

my white wife and i met in Jr High school. we knew right then we would end up together. but all through high school (during the late 80's) she would date white dudes, and then after getting a free meal or movie, she would sneak into my basement for some big black cock. no one figured out what was going on until we started living together while we were both going to college. no one ever said anything to us, but we are from a small town so i'm sure there were whispers at the local coffee shops.

Has the younger generation figured it out?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 AM

Angry Has the younger generation figured it out?

I am of the view that some white girls have not figured it out all particularly here in South Africa. Many of them still clueless and think that the white dude is all there is but personally i've been getting a few glances from their Milf mothers.

Lunja

Old 06-03-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennat25 View Post
I dont think it is still accepted. I think, depending on where you are, some people over look it, or ignore it. People cant say things to people like they used to, they are afraid of what might happen if they do. But i am sure, that if it was their daughters with a black stud, all shit would hit the fan. Its still taboo to them.

I don't feel that way obviously. Personally, I think girls should start fucking black studs younger and not wait until they are older. They should learn young what its like to get creampied and seeded by a big bull cock. I started fucking black guys at a younger age and so glad I did. If I have a daughter i will express its fine, and I hope she brings home some young bulls. Once she is 16 I will put her on the pill, and give her all the freedom to get filled up with as much young black seed as she wants. That would make mommy proud, and maybe I can have some of the leftovers..
wow, i have so many qualms with this statement, but then at the same time i want to come and fuck you. i love this post, and for a long time i've stayed away from talking about this, because the topic is beaten to death. i feel like there is no progression in talking about this but yet people still opt to voice their opinion...so here mine. as a parent, i still feel that expressing how important real life issues such as pregnancy and std's, is a major concern. to say that you want your daughter to get filled up with as much black cum that she wants is disturbing. that same statement is a turn-on because i would love to be fucking a girl and know what her sexy ass mom is into black guys too. that is the sexiest scenario...but what about AIDS? to me there is nothing scarier. to say that you want your daughter to fuck as many unprotected people as possible is completely unacceptable and somewhat irresponsible. i have fucked many females many of them white. i've fucked girls in their house with their mom in the other room. i've slept with many white girls unprotected...and most of them...a lot of them tell me to cum inside them. yeah, do i love it, but the thought crosses through my head wow, how many guys is she telling to do this. it's one thing to be dominant and aggressive, and then there is another thing to have genuine concern about your life. handle this situation with your daughter responsibly. just because mommy likes black guys doesn't mean that the daughter is going to be in the clear and learn all of liife's lessons by fucking black guys.

with that being said, there is still some taboo out there. just because this small community of people on the website are into this doesn't mean that the whole world is. ii'm from the younger generation although i am very aware of the trials and unjust situations that black people have endured, not only in this country but all over. i'm still learning, and still understanding that slavery really did happen. that shit is unreal. even the oldest person i know wasn't a slave, but they certainly lived through civil rights, and things of that nature. black people are black people all over. we all are a product of slavery. my parents were just talking to me about tunnels and underground passageways in the mountains in jamaica that slaves would use. yes, i'm west indian. i grew up here. i went to school here since i was 5, and trust me i got a lot of attention from little white girls all the time. even before black girls started liking me. i had tons of little white girlfriends...they were always kissing me on the playground and during naptime and shit...and the trend has continued. throughout middle school, definitely high school and college. i've been with white women in their 50's everything you can think of, tut that doesn't make me blind that just because white women are fucking us , or that i'm fucking white women that the problem is solved. hell no. the ghetto is still considered the ghetto. i hear some black people still to this day that can't read or pronounce words. black people are still struggling as a whole. being locked up for drugs, in what we have excepted as hip hop...it is a feeding ground for drug distribution by most artists. i love the music. i try and rhyme all the time, but it is a perpetual cycle. we are not going to overcome all of the injustice by fucking white women. educating children is the biggest weapon we as a human race can offer to break down barriers. don't just let your white daughter go out and fuck black guys because they are good at sports, or because chris brown and usher are cute. let her know about civil rights, and the black panthers, and apartheid, and nelson mandela, and tutu, and roots, and josephine baker. don't let her wait till she learns it in school. she'll be lost and look dumb to most black guys. i never learned half of that stuff in school. that was all home taught. and i'm still learning. i was fucking a white girl that didn't know who tyson beckford was, or taye diggs...these are two of our most notable black actors and models...that is pathetic. it's almost like all that we are doing, we are not recognized. but she loves her black dick...

i think we've come a long way, and yeah the whole concept still is taboo. i definitely know not every white woman is attracted to black guys. one of the girls i was sleeping with asked her mom if she was ever attracted black guys, and she without a doubt said no, although she treated me very nicely and loved when i came over. she wasn't that much older either. she probably went to school in the 70's. one of the older white women i 've recently slept with said to me once in an e-mail that she thought i had an attitude. just the other day on the phone she said that she was sick of minorities and people from other countries taking all of the scholarship money here. so there ya go. the problem still exists, not just because she had some black dick up inside of her did she let go of her beliefs. a lot of it is a fa sad. yes i fucked her, yes i made her cum several times, yes she squirted on me a couple of times, and yes i came inside her and yes she still said that is sick of minorities. granted she didn't say blacks minorities, but when you say people from other countries, that includes me, although i was born here. i'm west indian. as far as approaching girls in the bar...i've taken white women from their boyfriends, slept with them when they've had boyfriends(black girls too)...i've flirted with white girls in front of their men...but there is always a risk. at a point in history, black guys weren't even allowed to talk to white women in public, and this is still a freedom of speech country, and that n-word is still at the tip of a lot of unsuspected white people. some of them still hold true, if you talk to our women, whether we're her boyfriend or not, we're going to say something. then it's a fight. so you still have to be careful. the other thing is society has made a lot of young black men into "thugs". i hear plenty of white girls and women say all that time, i like black guys but not when their thugs. what does that mean. if they have dreds, or smoke or wear urban clothes that they can't fuck your pussy. so it's still a sense of racism that we have to overcome if we want to fuck white women, we have to be suited to their needs. is the payoff that great? we can't be ourselves and express ourselves because "white" woman are not going to like us. then the more educated you are then you get, "you talk like you're white", or "you dress like your white" when you throw on a pair of khaki's and a polo shirt...this comes from the white thugged out girls that spell like dis and shyte. newayz i'm lukin fo' a rel nicca. so you get it at both ends. black people just need to keep doing their thing and if a white girl wants to fuck, fuck that pussy right. the images of black people will be something that will always be remembered. from the black and white images of us with big lips, and the reference that we look like monkeys. we' ve always had big noses, and that was unattractive. if any black person can't relate to that well then maybe i'm on my own or wrong, but i know how feel when i see them. it's easier now to talk to a white girl at a bar, because there aren't any signs up anymore saying white's only. just remember that.

Last edited by jgardner18; 06-03-2010 at 10:40 PM..

Old 06-16-2010, 01:05 PM

I live in the Midwest and I see more and more interracial togetherness, but what I saw today absolutely blew my mind. I was looking out my front window which faces a very busy street, the street is approx 100 yards from my front door, 2 teenagers were riding their bicycles one a white girl wearing a pair of bright pink bikini bottoms with a white tee shirt, the boy was black tee shirt baggy shorts,( first off I live in an upscale neighborhood) so that's what got my attention. They road their bikes towards the busy highway, stopped about 50' from it, they were there long enough for me to grab a pair of binocs, the black kid was talking on his phone and looking at the girl....what I saw next I couldn't believe, she looked around and there were plenty of cars driving by the busy street,she reached up behind her white t shirt and unclasp her pink bikini top, how do I know? it dropped to the ground....he was still on the phone and he must of said something to her because she didn't pick it up right away, she was looking a little uneasy maybe because someone might recognise her, I don't know, he started to look around and after about 2 minutes she picked up her top, now topless under her white tee gave the top to her black friend he then put it in his back pocket but he left one of the pink stapes out, all the while he was still on his phone. They rode up to the street paused he hung up his phone than waited a few minutes and crossed the road, anyone could see her (for her age) bra-less plump titties from under her white tee. If I see them again I hope I have my video camera handy.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:18 PM

It's also in my experience that black guys represent something exotic for some women. They go to a school where the black population is <1% and the black population in their town/city is <1% or simply aren't exposed to it enough to understand what it's like to be around black people. Then when they finally are exposed in the sense that they can talk and flirt w/ similarly aged men they love the exoticness of them.

I had a lot of athlete friends who had that experience and when they came to college they had never seen so many black guys who were very fit and they went for it. One of them ended up sleeping w/ the entire offensive line of the football team.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:18 PM

my wife says the same thing as rammjamm She likes fucking the black men but not into having a relationship

Old 06-17-2010, 09:10 PM

It's too bad really, because every race is guilty of some form of racism. No matter what yiu believe, you must believe that we were all created by the same thing, so why would skin color make any of us different from one another. My wife dates & fucks black men. She used to be white only & has always been a whore so she has had LOTS of experience. The one thing she has found is that no white lover has compared to any black lover. Her black lovers have been better hung, longer lasting, heavier cummers, & much more respectful of her curves. They actually appreciate full figured women & I do agree with that.
I truly hope the younger generation is the beginning of the end of ALL racism as our generation & he ones before haven't been able to do anything about it!

In High School
Old 08-11-2010, 12:35 AM

Default In High School

In high school I was always cool with everyone but it was the white girls who would ALWAYS come my way for sex. Although I was cool with their boyfriends or brothers etc. The guys never knew that theirs girls were hitting me up after school or during school about fucking. I just had "friends" never dated any of then but one and she broke up with me b/c her Da was prejudiced. But she also said another reason was that I was way too big for her and it hurt. I used to kill that pussy everyday after school and again after work lol. Erin was fine.

But then there's is Nikki (whose Dad was apparently a car carrying member of the KKK or something) was the one that had my mind and my dick whenever she wanted it. She LOVED to have it raw and be nutted all in her pussy. I used to fuck her so much. Her brother found out by picking up the phone and over heard part of our conversation. He told her boyfriend, who I had been friends with since middle school I think... They both asked me one day face to face was I fucking her. I asked why would they think that; then I found out that he over heard lol But I told him he was paranoid. The brother knew but the boyfriend believed me to a degree. Besides he was fucking some other chicks anyway and Nikki knew it. So hey it was fair game. Besides every girl in HS just about knew I was fucking her. Even the bball coaches b/c she played on the team and apparently our sexual escapades were locker rook talk often. But she sent other girls my way... who all wanted to fuck me better than Nikki. Man you can't get a better mouth piece than that.

Ohhhh Nikki... I looked her up on FB a few weeks ago. Who knows, we may pick up on old times. The last time I saw her she was years back in a Hooter's bikini contest. I was there with my old boss. When he found out who she was I think it kind of cost me a promotion later that week. lol But oh well... If anything comes from the whole FB thing I WILL definitely post it along with pics etc.