Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

interracial relations
Old 08-28-2009, 10:33 PM

Default interracial relations

I am from the Caribbean..there its nothing to us...we are considered by the place of our birth not by the color of our skin. I am part white, black , and hispanic heritage, but you would never know it by the color of my skin. So the US has been doing it since the 60's and 70's we have been doing that since slavery ended....cant be angry when the majority of women in and around the Caribbean are beautiful of any race. I'm glad the US has finally woken up. Maybe you guys should stay awake. Good post

young girls love black guys for sure
Old 08-29-2009, 03:44 AM

Default young girls love black guys for sure

my step daughter is 19 and cannot get enough black cock. she has dated them since she was 15 and I can't tell you how many times she has said that they are the only ones that come up to her and are bold enough to just take what they want. HER lol. She is so freekin sexy - I'm just amazed at how many black guys she has dated already. She loves their agressiveness and says the white guys just sit around and won't even say anything. The black guys come right up to her and grab her and take her out on the dance floor- she loves it. agentmrojel@aol.com for pics and more info.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:16 AM

Sounds like atleat a few posters suggest that its a good idea to start the females young as not to miss out. I know alot of girls around us are very intersted in black guys.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM

Well, I now wish I had started dating black men earlier in my life. Things may very well be different. Where I live (the South), it's no big deal seeing young white girls and black men, so I'm used to seeing it. Now, I want to be the one on the arm of a handsome black man!

Old 09-29-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboythom2 View Post
This is nothing new in the south. I first noticed it when I was in high school. One of my girlfriends cuckolded me with a black guy in another school. I didn't know what to think at first, but I realized I liked it.

Black guys are so agressive. White women love it. White guys (like me) don't know what to think about it. I have always been nervous when a black guy chats up my girl. I guess I am a little intimidated. I will get in a white guys face when he does it, but I usually just sit quitely when a black guy does it.

I cannot count the number of parties I attended in college where black guys were dry humping white girls on the dance floor while their white boyfriends stood around drinking beer. White girls love their confidence.
BINGO, I've always been told that by White females---Brotha's have confidence/swagger and it's sexy to them.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM

Cindy you should go for it, i had a gf who tried and loved it and i'm sure you will too. She started in her late 30's

I am glad its being accepted more
Old 12-19-2009, 01:01 PM

Default I am glad its being accepted more

I always wished when I were younger that dating black men had been more accepted. Now that Im older and just discovering the amazing and wonderful pleasures I feel that I have been missing out on a lot of years.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:28 AM

IR mixing (WF and BM) is the wave of the future and the young white girls in the small Southern town I live in seem eager to date black...and it's becoming accepted.

The action really starts in the middle schools, where these innocent white nymphs are suddently exposed to the natural aggressiveness all black guys seem to excell at. Many of the girls are at first hesitant to appear too friendly because of the taboo naure of IR relationships, and a fear of offending their parents. But pretty soon, the black pressure starts to work its magic and first one, then another...and then another sweet young thing is walking doen the hall on the arm of some virile black 7th of 8th grader.

It's a sweet thing to see.

it goes both ways
Old 12-24-2009, 07:13 PM

Wink it goes both ways

White male here, married to a beautiful black woman and lovin every minute of it. People still stare, but we say fuck 'em.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
IR mixing (WF and BM) is the wave of the future and the young white girls in the small Southern town I live in seem eager to date black...and it's becoming accepted.

The action really starts in the middle schools, where these innocent white nymphs are suddently exposed to the natural aggressiveness all black guys seem to excell at. Many of the girls are at first hesitant to appear too friendly because of the taboo naure of IR relationships, and a fear of offending their parents. But pretty soon, the black pressure starts to work its magic and first one, then another...and then another sweet young thing is walking doen the hall on the arm of some virile black 7th of 8th grader.

It's a sweet thing to see.
Yeah, if you want to see whites being bred out of existence in your small backwards hick town, sure.