View Single Post

Old 03-05-2016, 05:04 PM

my wife and I were looking for another couple to swap/swing with and we found long time friends (a black couple) were also looking and interested . At first my wife was reluctant about interracial but we discussed it and she agreed to at least try.
we invited our friends over for drinks and casually turned the conversation to sex and how we'd set the rules for adult activities , as we talk my friend " T " slide his arm around my wife cupping her breast and I pulled his wife onto my lap . I began to "neck" with his wife awhile then we all began to encourage my wife ( who is a sub ) to go for it .
I watched as my wife took my long time friends cock into her mouth and serviced him , we stripped off her clothes as she blew him and once naked " T " led my wife into our bedroom and took her . while his wife and I played in our guest room . afterwards we all seemed to have enjoyed ourselves only to find my wife wasn't overly happy . it seems " T " was trying to be romantic and gentile while my wife sought a more dominate bedmate . Once I clued him in and he got a second chance to prove himself we became regular playmates .

That was a little over eight years ago , we swapped and played regularly for five years even going on vacations together and weekend playdates until " T " and his wife divorced . After a time my wife and I began to get together again with " T " .
We resumed our relationship , modifying it slightly into our version of playing " house " where my wife becomes OUR wife and acts accordingly . we have been very fortunate to remain discreet in our activities , keeping our relationship private even from our families we have an adult son in his mid twenties who at best recently begun to suspect that there may be something going on but isn't sure exactly what .