Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Questions about your first BBC experience for the couples.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:41 PM

Default Questions about your first BBC experience for the couples.

I would like to hear about first time you shared your wife with a BBC and if you had to talk her into it, husbands and/or wifes perspective please.

Were you present when it happened, how did you feel while it was hapening and aferwards?

Where did it happen, home, hotel, vacation etc...?

Did it happen only once?

Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate753804 View Post
I would like to hear about first time you shared your wife with a BBC and if you had to talk her into it, husbands and/or wifes perspective please.

Were you present when it happened, how did you feel while it was hapening and aferwards?

Did it happen only once?
St Martin 3 years ago on the beach black guy with a huge cock stopped to talk to us and my wife was so turned on we had him come back to our hotel room. For a long time she wanted to suck a bbc and she was so turned on by him that the next 5 nights he would come to our room and she would suck his cock what a turn for me to see her so turned on with this guys cock. The last night I asked him to bring a friend and they stood most of the night and after that my wife just wanted me to set up mets with black guys. with big cocks. It was hard for me in the beginning but know my sex life has inproved start slow black guys love to have white married woman suck their cocks.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:09 AM

Anybody else?

Black salesperson
Old 03-12-2012, 08:54 AM

Default Black salesperson

hello to all
my first black cock was a saleman in a sex shop in Paris
my husband invited him to come and see if the sexy dress i was passing fitted nicely
he touched me and i could not resist him afterwards
he fucked me and took me in the store in front of the window so that everybody could see
i went crazy and went back often !
nicole

vegas....
Old 04-05-2012, 12:55 AM

Default vegas....

my wife and her gf went to vegas... if was the first time she was without me... and available. she bumped into several guys.. the first night she ended up in a hot tub giving this older guy a bj... the next night she and her girl friend when out for a couple of drinks and dancing...
they were about to call in a night and started to leave.. then this smooth black gentlemen invited her back to dance.. after a couple of slow dances... they exchanged phone numbers and hotel numbers... her gf paired up with this younger guy... and went back to the girls room... that left my wife on her own.. so she called sexy black guy... and went to his room...

things didn't go as well as i had fantasized.. .but she had danced, exchanged phone numbers...and went to his hotel room... the sex or lack of good sex was disappointing..

but the next time she was in vegas, i went with her...and she picked up a sexy black man...and i got to watch that...and have sexy seconds... the hottest wildest night of my life.....

she isn't in a playful mood much anymore... but i have some great memories...

First time wife went black
Old 03-08-2013, 05:34 AM

Talking First time wife went black

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate753804 View Post

Did it happen only once?

Our first time my wife went black can be read in our blog page, and she never went back!

Old 03-05-2016, 05:04 PM

my wife and I were looking for another couple to swap/swing with and we found long time friends (a black couple) were also looking and interested . At first my wife was reluctant about interracial but we discussed it and she agreed to at least try.
we invited our friends over for drinks and casually turned the conversation to sex and how we'd set the rules for adult activities , as we talk my friend " T " slide his arm around my wife cupping her breast and I pulled his wife onto my lap . I began to "neck" with his wife awhile then we all began to encourage my wife ( who is a sub ) to go for it .
I watched as my wife took my long time friends cock into her mouth and serviced him , we stripped off her clothes as she blew him and once naked " T " led my wife into our bedroom and took her . while his wife and I played in our guest room . afterwards we all seemed to have enjoyed ourselves only to find my wife wasn't overly happy . it seems " T " was trying to be romantic and gentile while my wife sought a more dominate bedmate . Once I clued him in and he got a second chance to prove himself we became regular playmates .

That was a little over eight years ago , we swapped and played regularly for five years even going on vacations together and weekend playdates until " T " and his wife divorced . After a time my wife and I began to get together again with " T " .
We resumed our relationship , modifying it slightly into our version of playing " house " where my wife becomes OUR wife and acts accordingly . we have been very fortunate to remain discreet in our activities , keeping our relationship private even from our families we have an adult son in his mid twenties who at best recently begun to suspect that there may be something going on but isn't sure exactly what .