View Single Post

PinkBucky My cuckold agrees
Old 09-25-2017, 10:13 AM

Default PinkBucky My cuckold agrees

Pinkbucky, My cuckold also thinks I fuck differently when he is not in the room but the only way you two could judge that is by sound alone and I think it's just wishful thinking on your part.

At least in my husbands case he is free to think what he wants but I'm more vocal when he is around as I know verbal humiliation does to him what watching a Lover physically humiliate him does to me. His humiliation is an aphrodisiac for me so why would I want do deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyBuck View Post
We are more into the HotWife Lifestyle. My wife has a Regular th) meets a few times a month. I recently decided to ask the wife of she wanted to play alone while I waited outside the hotel room or either I could drop her off and she could text me sfter they finish Fucking. Well the first couple times I just waited outside the hotel room. Let me say that I heard sounds come from her body that I had never heard of even new she could or would ever make. I was Turnt on, concerned, Amazed & pissed all in a matter of seconds. I asked the Bull was their much of a difference with me out of the Room he said most definitely. Said she Fucks at 90%with me in the Room and 110% when I'm not. She Denys she Fucks different. But I know better than that.
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-black-69-bareback-drink-img_3814.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cuck-serves-2.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cuck-clean-up-5535.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cream-pie-img_0115.jpg