Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Different Perspective
Old 09-17-2017, 02:33 PM

Default A Different Perspective

This old thread is pretty interesting, I think. One aspect of this whole dynamic that no one has mentioned is how the "bull" reacts to this situation. I have seen other posts on other threads (mostly from cuckold white guys) who say that if the bull wants to get in the wife's pants, he has to accept the husband in the room (at least initially). It's a package deal.

As someone who has been in a couple of relationships with married white women whose husbands knew nothing about it (to my knowledge), I have wondered how I would react if I had a chance to get kinky with a woman as long as hubby is allowed as a spectator. My first reaction is that I am not a "performer" for hubby's entertainment. I am also concerned that the wife may not be as sensual with hubby there. But on the other hand, as long as hubby just sits quietly on the side, "no harm, no foul", right?

My question is for the "bulls" who have been in this situation, how much of an adjustment is it? Does it change the wife's responsiveness when hubby is present?

Old 09-18-2017, 12:24 AM

Question

We are more into the HotWife Lifestyle. My wife has a Regular th) meets a few times a month. I recently decided to ask the wife of she wanted to play alone while I waited outside the hotel room or either I could drop her off and she could text me sfter they finish Fucking. Well the first couple times I just waited outside the hotel room. Let me say that I heard sounds come from her body that I had never heard of even new she could or would ever make. I was Turnt on, concerned, Amazed & pissed all in a matter of seconds. I asked the Bull was their much of a difference with me out of the Room he said most definitely. Said she Fucks at 90%with me in the Room and 110% when I'm not. She Denys she Fucks different. But I know better than that.

PinkBucky My cuckold agrees
Old 09-25-2017, 10:13 AM

Default PinkBucky My cuckold agrees

Pinkbucky, My cuckold also thinks I fuck differently when he is not in the room but the only way you two could judge that is by sound alone and I think it's just wishful thinking on your part.

At least in my husbands case he is free to think what he wants but I'm more vocal when he is around as I know verbal humiliation does to him what watching a Lover physically humiliate him does to me. His humiliation is an aphrodisiac for me so why would I want do deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyBuck View Post
We are more into the HotWife Lifestyle. My wife has a Regular th) meets a few times a month. I recently decided to ask the wife of she wanted to play alone while I waited outside the hotel room or either I could drop her off and she could text me sfter they finish Fucking. Well the first couple times I just waited outside the hotel room. Let me say that I heard sounds come from her body that I had never heard of even new she could or would ever make. I was Turnt on, concerned, Amazed & pissed all in a matter of seconds. I asked the Bull was their much of a difference with me out of the Room he said most definitely. Said she Fucks at 90%with me in the Room and 110% when I'm not. She Denys she Fucks different. But I know better than that.
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-black-69-bareback-drink-img_3814.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cuck-serves-2.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cuck-clean-up-5535.jpg   Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?-m-cream-pie-img_0115.jpg  

Old 10-16-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
This old thread is pretty interesting, I think. One aspect of this whole dynamic that no one has mentioned is how the "bull" reacts to this situation. I have seen other posts on other threads (mostly from cuckold white guys) who say that if the bull wants to get in the wife's pants, he has to accept the husband in the room (at least initially). It's a package deal.

As someone who has been in a couple of relationships with married white women whose husbands knew nothing about it (to my knowledge), I have wondered how I would react if I had a chance to get kinky with a woman as long as hubby is allowed as a spectator. My first reaction is that I am not a "performer" for hubby's entertainment. I am also concerned that the wife may not be as sensual with hubby there. But on the other hand, as long as hubby just sits quietly on the side, "no harm, no foul", right?

My question is for the "bulls" who have been in this situation, how much of an adjustment is it? Does it change the wife's responsiveness when hubby is present?
I agree with you Sir. Hubbies should learn their role, they have to obey and nothing else.
if the Bull doesn't like to have "spectators" during sex, hubby must leave the room, obviously if woman agree with Bull's decision.
Over the years, I've known Black Men who liked to have fun of me when they fucked my girlfriend, they even allowed me to clean up pussy and their cocks, but many of them weren't so much friendly and they didn't allow me to stay in the room. In such situations I always respect Bull's choice and I leave the room or the house, until they've done.

I play alone
Old 10-28-2017, 11:23 PM

Default I play alone

I play alone. My husband loves to know that I'm out doing it and it's easier for me and my lovers to get intimate. Any black men want a blonde wife in nc / rdu hit me up

Old 10-29-2017, 05:21 AM

When I first started having sex with my boyfriends black friends,I wanted him to see how submissive I am
to black guys.I got chills when my orgasms were so strong that I began to squirt! My boyfriend had told me that was proof that I was addicted to fucking large black cock! Shortly after that,I began seeing two different guys,
behind my boyfriends back! Being alone with sexy black men seemed more exciting to me! I still fuck guys at home,letting him catch me, and letting him watch them dominate me!