Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?
Old 03-10-2016, 08:23 PM

Default Ladies, Better alone or in the same room?

We've had some experiences that were great, but I've been wondering if she may have a better time if I wasn't in the same room. So ladies, please tell me what you think.

In the room
Old 03-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Default In the room

Mine knows if she wants to have sex with other men that I have to be in the room. I just sit in the corner and don't say a word. If that was to change then she would be our on her own with out my support, no house, no money, nothing.

It's better alone, sorry
Old 03-20-2016, 12:43 PM

Default It's better alone, sorry

Don't be upset but I have done both and I have more fun on my own. Don't get me wrong it's fun either way but for some reason when alone I just get to enjoy it more instead of worrying if my man is really thinking.

Old 04-04-2016, 06:21 PM

Same same. No difference. Only the potential for a threesome if same room

Old 04-12-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadyt View Post
Don't be upset but I have done both and I have more fun on my own. Don't get me wrong it's fun either way but for some reason when alone I just get to enjoy it more instead of worrying if my man is really thinking.
Yes I have to agree. I've always done both but when hubby is in the room I feel it's much more about him than me. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy it but it's about involving him and giving him his kicks.

The best times are when I have an overnight with a bull. Then I can really relax, don't have to worry about putting on a show for hubby and don't have to think about getting back home.

I enjoy both but for my own pleasure being alone is preferable - however the cuckold dynamic wouldn't work for us if hubby wasn't there to watch from time to time.

Its great both ways!!
Old 04-13-2016, 01:40 PM

Smile Its great both ways!!

I like it both ways.

It's hot to see my cuckold watching me with a well hung lover making me cum on his thick black cock but sometimes he is a distraction. If my Lover is getting off on it then I do too.

Because I often entertain when he is not home I have plenty of opportunity to let loose,. If I know a Lover well then I tend to get Kinky when it's just my lover and me.

I love to go out on a date with a Lover to vanilla gathering like drinks with friends on the weekend or after work, often i'll leave my husband home, my close vanilla friends know that we have an open relationship and my girlfriends are jealous that I have this freedom of choice and variety in my sex life. My husband likes it too as he is not good at small talk and hates, absolutely hates to dance!!

If I know my date well sometimes we go back to his place and i spend the night and my husband has to come pick me up in the morning after I've been able to wake up with a thick cock in my pussy and start the day filled with semen. It's almost a vacation for me to have great sex in the morning and start out in the day totally satisfied for a change. It's the only time I regret being married to a small cock but honestly it is a absolutely perfect way to start the day. It makes me feel more womanly to have a man want me in the morning and be so excited to leave his semen inside me, I feel a warm glow all day long when I think about it.

One of my long time boyfriends, 12 years now, moved to DC so when he comes back to visit family and friends I stay at his hotel with him. He likes tom to come pick me up in the morning and sit at breakfast with us and wait for us to finish. More than once we have left him at the table and gone back up to the room to get my things and ended up having sex again. He earned bareback rights years ago so when we are finished I never clean up, I just pull on my panties so tom can smell my Lovers sent and sex on me in the car on the way home.

Sometimes I'll let tom have sex with me afterwards so he can feel how open and wet I am and I know he gets excited about it too as he ejaculates almost instantly. He's is a premature ejaculator, sometimes he can last maybe 3 minutes, but when I have semen inside me he cums almost before getting his thin 7" inside my wet lips.

Last edited by miamicrystal; 04-18-2016 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: I didn't have time to finish the thought before

hubby has asked if I want to be alone...
Old 04-16-2016, 02:37 PM

Default hubby has asked if I want to be alone...

Its important that he is part of the experience. We do this, this isnt just about me. He has sat downstairs before, not been in the room, but I honestly prefer him being present. I have never gone out and met someone on my own, and atleast for now, not looking to. Frankly, if the fucking is good, your mind doesn't even go near the thought of hubby, its all on him anyway.

Flilp a coin
Old 04-20-2016, 11:05 AM

Default Flilp a coin

Why is the wife interested in putting on a show for the chuck unless that what she wants. My wife wants me there in case something goes wrong and safe words are not responded to.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:46 AM

I agree with Funinvegas9999 that I really don't think about hubby at all any more but I alos agree with dilligaf696989 that when I'm meeting a new Lover for the first time my cuckolds presence is reassuring.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:12 AM

Usually same room MMF but occasionally he will stay the night while I sleep in the spare bedroom. Sometimes a guy will call round when I'm at work and she will phone and tell me she is being fucked.