View Single Post

Cuckold husbands and cock size
Old 05-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Default Cuckold husbands and cock size

I know it's probably safe to say that most cuckold husbands do not have the biggest dicks. But, there are other reasons to enjoy watching your wife having sex with a black man. Maybe, it just turns you on. Now, for me it's a mixture of both reasons. I'm a white guy, with a smaller than average sized dick. On a good night, I'm hitting 5 inches. I knew that I was not really satisfying my wife, a long time before we got into the whole interracial scene. I mean, I worked extra hard giving her oral and I even tried using an extension dildo. I could see the difference in her orgasms with the extension. It was obvious that she needed the bigger cock to really satisfy her.

Long story short, that's one reason that we got to where we are now. The interracial part is another big reason. My wife and I both grew up in a small rural town that literally had no black people. When we were young, interracial couples were considered scandalous. People talked and just assumed that only a white tramp would have sex with blacks. It's racist, but, that's how it was back then. Although, times have changed now, the fact that my wife is a married white woman having sex with a black man while I encourage the whole affair, this takes our excitement level goes through the roof.

Sometimes I think that if I had a bigger cock, we never would have gone down this road. But, then again, taking the leap has taken us to a good place.

So, cucks, do we all have small cocks ? Would you be a cuck if you had a bigger cock ?