Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold husbands and cock size
Old 05-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Default Cuckold husbands and cock size

I know it's probably safe to say that most cuckold husbands do not have the biggest dicks. But, there are other reasons to enjoy watching your wife having sex with a black man. Maybe, it just turns you on. Now, for me it's a mixture of both reasons. I'm a white guy, with a smaller than average sized dick. On a good night, I'm hitting 5 inches. I knew that I was not really satisfying my wife, a long time before we got into the whole interracial scene. I mean, I worked extra hard giving her oral and I even tried using an extension dildo. I could see the difference in her orgasms with the extension. It was obvious that she needed the bigger cock to really satisfy her.

Long story short, that's one reason that we got to where we are now. The interracial part is another big reason. My wife and I both grew up in a small rural town that literally had no black people. When we were young, interracial couples were considered scandalous. People talked and just assumed that only a white tramp would have sex with blacks. It's racist, but, that's how it was back then. Although, times have changed now, the fact that my wife is a married white woman having sex with a black man while I encourage the whole affair, this takes our excitement level goes through the roof.

Sometimes I think that if I had a bigger cock, we never would have gone down this road. But, then again, taking the leap has taken us to a good place.

So, cucks, do we all have small cocks ? Would you be a cuck if you had a bigger cock ?

Old 05-12-2018, 08:40 AM

I'm a switch so it's all about switching with me; thick, cut 8.5 inch dick so little dick humiliation never struck a cord with me. Sure, tiny nubbed cucks usually have the best ass but I Much prefer bi black cucks/switches to play with .... HOT.

Orally bi-sexual
Old 07-04-2018, 08:50 AM

Default Orally bi-sexual

I've got a small dick and began by sucking my best friends bigger cock at about 12 years old. Soon after that I discovered that my mother cheated on my dad and he knew about it. I spied on them as she fucked the guy who owned the shoe store while my dad watched and jerked off. Seeing his cock I realized mine would probably never get bigger and that my future wife would probably cheat on me too. I tried to play it straight but less than a year into our marriage, I caught her fucking another guy in our bed. I couldn't handle it and we divorced. After a long period of very little sex, I met a gal you let me fuck her but I knew she was only interested in the lifestyle I could give her. This ultimately led to me becoming a willing cuckold once we married. It was humiliating to watch other men fuck her, and even more so when I began to jerk off as I watched. I was soon licking their cum from her pussy and off their cocks and then sucking. It is especially exciting to kneel before a man with a huge black cock fresh with cum from my wife's pussy and suck it clean. I do like to suck cock but I have no desire and would refuse to kiss another man or be fucked in the ass. So, call me a faggot or whatever, but I'm only orally bi-sexual.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:09 PM

Same with me I walked in on my first wife with a black guy fucking her on our dining room table, coouldn't handle it and divorced her. I know my present wife has fucked black guys but never have gotten to see it but it now turns me on knowing she has.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:27 PM

My wife finds the contrast is what turns her on to black cock. It doesn't hurt that I am a blessed white husband with an oversized cock. With a 11.5" cock that is beer can thick, I had to learn as a young white man that size alone doen't satisfy all women. Had to learn how to use it. The first time my wife saw my cock, all she said was oh shit. The first black cock she took was 10". He said to her how it feel to take a man's cock? She told me to get naked and show him what she was used too !!!!!. When he saw my size he too said oh shit. My wife told him don;t worry about it, I love the way you fuck and the contrast of you and me. We still see him about twice a month. He bring a black GF's some times. He tells her that she needs to fuck a white cock now and then. When the first one he brought over saw my cock she said to him where did you find a white one like this. I have fucked all her GF's. I am blessed for my cock size.

Definitely small here.....
Old 07-06-2018, 07:59 PM

Default Definitely small here.....

I use the smallest condoms available, 47mm size, they will at least stay on when I am allowed intercourse (rare any more). Anything bigger wants to fall off and wife won't have any of that. I have been allowed inside her without a condom ONE time in 5 years and it went poorly so she is unrelenting about MAKING me wear one now.

Thinking the "cucks" and "hot wife husbands" who brag about big cocks are full of it and just fantasizing about both sides of this, big cocks and a participating wife.

CW

toothpick
Old 12-21-2018, 10:12 AM

Default toothpick

Bet you're not as thin as I am! My wife has now nicknamed me "4" pencil" Well sometimes she uses "toothpick."About the size of a big mans finger. When it's hard it fits into a paper roll w/o touching any side. I tried an extension but the suction type was too big and kept coming off. Then tried one that went around the balls to keep in place but i guess my balls are too small too. Ended up having to buy her a thick dildo until we could set up her first experience outside our marriage. She was a virgin when we married and when she seen other men on video she ask if it was ok for her to get a dildo? I said yes but why? She said baby I love you but you know why. Needless to say, 6 months later and she's having sex with an old friend of mine that's hung like a horse. She can't get her little hand around it. He totally changed her cunt forever. He busted her open so bad she literally does not know when I am inside her after he leaves for the night. I now place 3 fingers inside her while I make love to her so she or I can feel something. What have I done!? I can't believe I am letting my wife sleep with other! Oh well she has her bull she always dreamed of in bed but loves me. Crazy thing is how wet I get when I just think about her being pleased by well hung real men.........its really kind of nice being a cuckold hubby.

Old 12-22-2018, 07:16 AM

My sissy cuckie hubby has a very. VERRRRRRRYYYYYY tiny penis. He has never made me cum with it, EVER! IT'S SO SHORT that he has never broken my maidenhead. It took 7 yrs of marriage and his best friend to seduce and fuck me while we THOUGHT he was sleeping... His friend, Greg took my virginity with his 8.5" cock!!

More
Old 12-22-2018, 07:18 AM

Default More

.... and I NEVER REGRETTED IT!

Old 12-23-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
.... and I NEVER REGRETTED IT!
Oh I know you didn't! XD

Do you think I am messed up for wanting her to be full of dick all the time? I wouldn't be a cuckold hubby if I had a nice cock instead of a little cocktail, would I?

From my description of my PENIS as exactly 7/8" thick and 4 3/4" long?, (My wife told me to please never again refer to my tiny PENIS as being a cock)
Do you think I could ever find a woman that it would please? Be truthful please! Trust me the truth doesn't bother me.

Tags
cuck couples, cuck hubbies