Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-25-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
I know it's probably safe to say that most cuckold husbands do not have the biggest dicks. But, there are other reasons to enjoy watching your wife having sex with a black man. Maybe, it just turns you on. Now, for me it's a mixture of both reasons. I'm a white guy, with a smaller than average sized dick. On a good night, I'm hitting 5 inches. I knew that I was not really satisfying my wife, a long time before we got into the whole interracial scene. I mean, I worked extra hard giving her oral and I even tried using an extension dildo. I could see the difference in her orgasms with the extension. It was obvious that she needed the bigger cock to really satisfy her.

Long story short, that's one reason that we got to where we are now. The interracial part is another big reason. My wife and I both grew up in a small rural town that literally had no black people. When we were young, interracial couples were considered scandalous. People talked and just assumed that only a white tramp would have sex with blacks. It's racist, but, that's how it was back then. Although, times have changed now, the fact that my wife is a married white woman having sex with a black man while I encourage the whole affair, this takes our excitement level goes through the roof.

Sometimes I think that if I had a bigger cock, we never would have gone down this road. But, then again, taking the leap has taken us to a good place.

So, cucks, do we all have small cocks ? Would you be a cuck if you had a bigger cock ?
that's funny you say that. I tell my wifr that im glad im not extremely hung because it might take away from the thrill of other hung guys fucking her. but I worship the thought of her fucking black men

Old 02-25-2019, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
Bet you're not as thin as I am! My wife has now nicknamed me "4" pencil" Well sometimes she uses "toothpick."About the size of a big mans finger. When it's hard it fits into a paper roll w/o touching any side. I tried an extension but the suction type was too big and kept coming off. Then tried one that went around the balls to keep in place but i guess my balls are too small too. Ended up having to buy her a thick dildo until we could set up her first experience outside our marriage. She was a virgin when we married and when she seen other men on video she ask if it was ok for her to get a dildo? I said yes but why? She said baby I love you but you know why. Needless to say, 6 months later and she's having sex with an old friend of mine that's hung like a horse. She can't get her little hand around it. He totally changed her cunt forever. He busted her open so bad she literally does not know when I am inside her after he leaves for the night. I now place 3 fingers inside her while I make love to her so she or I can feel something. What have I done!? I can't believe I am letting my wife sleep with other! Oh well she has her bull she always dreamed of in bed but loves me. Crazy thing is how wet I get when I just think about her being pleased by well hung real men.........its really kind of nice being a cuckold hubby.
we all get crazy hard when thinking about a huge bbc fucking our wives. I don't care if the wifes pussy gets stretched out. I love it

Old 08-13-2019, 05:18 PM

I don't know if I get my kick out of it because I am quite small (5.5" and thinner than average) and I DO love seeing a pussy stretched. That's why I like seeing her with a FAT cock, the length is not that important to me.
Same goes for her btw, if it's too long it hurts. She likes the feeling of being 'filled'. Something that I will never be able to relate to I guess

But our IR fantasy didn't start because of the size of my cock, but because her first bf had a BBC and she never had sex with him, just oral sex. And after a bit of interrogation from my part she admitted that she regretted not having had sex with him. A talk becomes a topic of fantasy and then that fantasy becomes stronger until you make it happen

Old 08-18-2019, 02:25 AM

My wife and I have practiced an FLR marriage (Female Led Relationship) since we were just dating. My little thing never, ever satisfied her sexually and I don't know how she held out as long as she did. We eventually (her actually) decided the best thing for us was cuckolding, and it has been very satisfying for her since starting. Here is a pic of me in my chastity cage, and as you can see, it is a size 'small' and my little thing doesn't even quite fill half of the tube.

How can we blame our wives for wanting true cock? and what could be better for them than Black cock? Not a hard decision really.
Attached Thumbnails
Cuckold husbands and cock size-caged-too-small-fill.jpg   Cuckold husbands and cock size-caged-pink1.jpg   Cuckold husbands and cock size-caged-panties1.jpg  

Old 08-19-2019, 06:25 PM

When I was younger, my dick was average or above normal. I used it of course. Although my wife never complained, she always loved me going down on her and eating the creampie. Age, time and stress took that away from me but left her longing for satisfaction. A coworker stopping for a drink at my apartment one day changed it all and changed our lives for the better.

an old time cuck

Titles
Old 03-30-2020, 12:09 PM

Default Titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhubjon View Post
I've got a small dick and began by sucking my best friends bigger cock at about 12 years old. Soon after that I discovered that my mother cheated on my dad and he knew about it. I spied on them as she fucked the guy who owned the shoe store while my dad watched and jerked off. Seeing his cock I realized mine would probably never get bigger and that my future wife would probably cheat on me too. I tried to play it straight but less than a year into our marriage, I caught her fucking another guy in our bed. I couldn't handle it and we divorced. After a long period of very little sex, I met a gal you let me fuck her but I knew she was only interested in the lifestyle I could give her. This ultimately led to me becoming a willing cuckold once we married. It was humiliating to watch other men fuck her, and even more so when I began to jerk off as I watched. I was soon licking their cum from her pussy and off their cocks and then sucking. It is especially exciting to kneel before a man with a huge black cock fresh with cum from my wife's pussy and suck it clean. I do like to suck cock but I have no desire and would refuse to kiss another man or be fucked in the ass. So, call me a faggot or whatever, but I'm only orally bi-sexual.
That’s OK, I’ll take all of those big black cocks up my sissy ass! I love being a pussy free faggot!
Every Cuck is different. I became a feminized sissy one week after my wife took her first black cock and then he took me. Well that last sentence isn’t actually accurate. He made me understand that I always was a sissy and then feminized me.

Chloe

Last edited by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker; 04-15-2020 at 12:44 PM..

Old 11-18-2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
I know it's probably safe to say that most cuckold husbands do not have the biggest dicks. But, there are other reasons to enjoy watching your wife having sex with a black man. Maybe, it just turns you on. Now, for me it's a mixture of both reasons. I'm a white guy, with a smaller than average sized dick. On a good night, I m hitting 5 inches. I knew that I was not really satisfying my wife, a long time before we got into the whole interracial scene. I mean, I worked extra hard giving her oral and I even tried using an extension dildo. I could see the difference in her orgasms with the extension. It was obvious that she needed the bigger cock to really satisfy her.

Long story short, that's one reason that we got to where we are now. The interracial part is another big reason. My wife and I both grew up in a small rural town that literally had no black people. When we were young, interracial couples were considered scandalous. People talked and just assumed that only a white tramp would have sex with blacks. It's racist, but, that's how it was back then. Although, times have changed now, the fact that my wife is a married white woman having sex with a black man while I encourage the whole affair, this takes our excitement level goes through the roof.

Sometimes I think that if I had a bigger cock, we never would have gone down this road. But, then again, taking the leap has taken us to a good place.

So, cucks, do we all have small cocks ? Would you be a cuck if you had a bigger cock ?
Well as others have said there are many reasons that lead white men to welcome black men in to fuck their wives.

In our case my wife's friend told her about the benefits and she was clearly intrigued, which obviously told me that I wasn't doing it for her.

Do I have a smaller cock than our black visitors, well yes they are a lot bigger, length and girth and there is real weight to their cocks. All of which makes a real difference, both to the way her pussy is filled and stretched but most by the effect that it has on her - she really gets off been fucked by our visitors - they have the right equipment and they fuck better and longer. I also get off on the way she is fucked.

The black men that we see dominate the situation and both of us become very submissive when they arrive. Every so often both of our regular visitors feel the need to remind us who is in charge, which includes humiliating me - I can tell you that standing butt naked with your cock locked away next to a naked black man with a big cock is incredibly humiliating (see the photo). However, it does makes it easier for me to accept my status as the cuckold. Once done he's on to my wife who submits to the obvious man charge and the one who's cock isn't locked away! It is intense and exciting and in truth we both love the whole thing.

So is my smaller cock the reason we got into this, well if I'm honest probably yes. Having got into it there are loads of other reasons to continue with it. That said, the difference in cock sizes is very obvious and makes it easier for our black visitors to establish their domination of both of us before fucking my wife hard. And to be honest what more could we ask for?
Attached Thumbnails
Cuckold husbands and cock size-image.jpg  

Old 11-19-2021, 01:03 AM

There are two reasons white women want to have black lovers one is for the great sex and that comes from our cock size. Add in our stamina, much better bodies and white women will want to have a black men . But there is another reason and that goes with our bodies. And with white peoples fear of us. You cant make someone submit to you unless you are physically stronger than them . And there is the fear. White women tell me when we dominate them, use them there is as always that fear of us that makes them submit. And the same for their husbands having us dominate their husbands in front of them proves to them how much power we have and they love that.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:17 AM

Iron Mike what you say is true I just love to fuck black guys they are so powerful and big my hubby is only 5inches I need the black power to fuck my pussy they just keep fucking and it's so hot and ther is no taste like a black guys cum mmmm gorgeous QOS Karen 😋💋♠️🔥

Well I don't know
Old 11-20-2021, 05:12 PM

Default Well I don't know

Sex can become less adventurous and exciting in marriage or long-term relationships. Too many knowns and routines. This, to me, seems unnatural. Sex by it's nature desires novelty. Some men compensate by having affairs to find that missing excitement, leaving their wives out of the picture. Others grow more frigid which results up in a boring or sexless relationship. Sometimes a wife just has more sexual-thirst that can't be quenched by one husband. So some men are driven to encourage their wives to find the missing sexual fire by having affairs. They actually warm themselves to the heat of the hot-fire of their wife and her lover. A bigger dick is very nice for the wife and stokes the fire, but it goes deeper than that ( haha ). It's also about sexually exploring another person, culture race, which cannot be done with a white husband. A sexual expansion for the wife: experiencing novel pleasures, positions, all the differences a new lover brings. Maybe a cuck likes having a sexually expansive wife. Seriously why not ?

Tags
cuck couples, cuck hubbies