View Single Post

I do this sometimes...
Old 07-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Default I do this sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt4636 View Post
When a girl tells me to use a condom because she's not on birth control, I get rock hard. The whole time, all I can think about is slipping it off and cumming inside her. Knowing I'm only one slip or rip away from creaming that young, unprotected pussy is so fucking hot. Right now, I only cum in girls that don't make me wear a condom, whether or not they tell me to pull out (don't ever trust a nigga with a hard on). But, I really wanna take it to the next level. I'd love to see that look on her face after she realizes I just came in her or the feeling of knowing that I came in her and she didn't notice. Plus, I've got a huge breeding fetish so any pregnancies would just be icing on the cake. I think the next lucky (or unlucky?) condom using girl I meet is gonna get a creampie surprise.
I will tell a guy I'm not on birth control (I use a diaphragm)and he has to use a condom, which ALWAYS turns them on and they want NOT to use one and I LOVE the conversations during sex while they try to convince me NOT to use one, or to let them take it off, and then the MASSIVE orgasms we ALL have when I reach down between us and slip it off myself and guide him back inside!! LOVE IT!!

J (the wife)