View Single Post

Be Direct -Tell Me
Old 07-25-2018, 08:16 AM

Default Be Direct -Tell Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2True View Post
Since we are still so new at this, and quite shy, what is the best way- if any- to attract a black man's attention? We don't do the club/bar scene but are fairly active outdoors. Ladies, what works for you? Men, what gets your attention? Is there some sort of 'signal'? lol I live in a college city. How would I go about approaching them when out in the park or on the bike trail? I realize saying "hello, how are you?" might be the thing to do, but I can't even do that. How do I make it known to them I am 'looking'? I've tried to think of naughty things to playfully say or ask to let them know I was interested, but I was unsure if that wold be crossing a line. Is there a way for me to say "I want to fuck" with out crossing a line??
Appreciate a woman who is confident inspite of her shyness.. Just approach me if I appear friendly to you .. Say you’ve seen me around a few times and that I might have something you want.. (smiling) I’d probably say, oh really? What’s that ? You ask to contact me privately by end of the day by email or phone. I give you my number and you text me later telling me I’m handsome and you like my bulge - include a sexy pic of yourself to remind me who you are. Then it’s all about chemistry and if GOOD .. The sex play will likely happen sooner or later.🙂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 517BC168-D98A-4B7D-A122-48517AAA0141.jpg (14.0 KB, 102 views)