Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to get a Black Man's Attention
Old 07-23-2018, 03:34 AM

Default How to get a Black Man's Attention

Since we are still so new at this, and quite shy, what is the best way- if any- to attract a black man's attention? We don't do the club/bar scene but are fairly active outdoors. Ladies, what works for you? Men, what gets your attention? Is there some sort of 'signal'? lol I live in a college city. How would I go about approaching them when out in the park or on the bike trail? I realize saying "hello, how are you?" might be the thing to do, but I can't even do that. How do I make it known to them I am 'looking'? I've tried to think of naughty things to playfully say or ask to let them know I was interested, but I was unsure if that wold be crossing a line. Is there a way for me to say "I want to fuck" with out crossing a line??

Old 07-23-2018, 06:15 AM

I take hints intstantly. Trust me you should have no probs if he is single..... married it is a 50/50 toss unless hes in a open relationship. I know when talking to a sexy white woman if shes down with the bbc, even if she is reserved in nature right off the bat. just go for it in a straight forward manner with class and you got him on the hook!!!!!!!!

Last edited by johntman1; 07-23-2018 at 06:18 AM..

Old 07-23-2018, 07:23 AM

You have been a member here since 2007. If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. Just saying....Becky

Old 07-23-2018, 06:04 PM

Lmao, I'm not a whore that NEEDS the cock like some poor housewives here. So it's not a big of a deal for me and I don't really go searching for it, cause I have a big cock white husband that fulfills all my needs. Sorry, not sorry.
Heaven forbid we take our time instead of rushing into something like a bunch of whores that just need cock.

If you don't have anything productive to say. ACT LIKE AN ADULT and don't say anything at all!!
You do t know us or our circumstances, so don't assume everyone's life is like yours.

Last edited by 2True; 07-23-2018 at 06:18 PM..

Old 07-23-2018, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2True View Post
Lmao, I'm not a whore that NEEDS the cock like some poor housewives here. So it's not a big of a deal for me and I don't really go searching for it, cause I have a big cock white husband that fulfills all my needs. Sorry, not sorry.
Heaven forbid we take our time instead of rushing into something like a bunch of whores that just need cock.

If you don't have anything productive to say. ACT LIKE AN ADULT and don't say anything at all!!
You do t know us or our circumstances, so don't assume everyone's life is like yours.
you sound like a typical fake guy on this site...

Old 07-23-2018, 11:51 PM

lmao, Typical fake guy that is Verified here with my Verified Pictures?
With IloveInterracial and my screen name written on my naked body?
You're an idiot. Just leave my post loser.
Why the fuck can't people accept some people don't do well in public and around people. And NEVER been put in a circumstance where they had to deal with other men besides their husband and Black men at that. Not that easy for some of us.
So Again. If you're an idiot or have nothing to add that'll help my situation. STAY OUT OF MY POST!

Last edited by 2True; 07-23-2018 at 11:55 PM..

Old 07-24-2018, 01:39 AM

just flirt with a little eye contact and you should be fine

Old 07-24-2018, 03:02 AM

They've haven't invented a better cue, than eye contact.

When I'm interested, I give them eye contact ; they'll let me know if they're interested.

Attention
Old 07-25-2018, 02:59 AM

Smile Attention

That's what get my attention and it goes down from there it never fails

Be Direct -Tell Me
Old 07-25-2018, 08:16 AM

Default Be Direct -Tell Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2True View Post
Since we are still so new at this, and quite shy, what is the best way- if any- to attract a black man's attention? We don't do the club/bar scene but are fairly active outdoors. Ladies, what works for you? Men, what gets your attention? Is there some sort of 'signal'? lol I live in a college city. How would I go about approaching them when out in the park or on the bike trail? I realize saying "hello, how are you?" might be the thing to do, but I can't even do that. How do I make it known to them I am 'looking'? I've tried to think of naughty things to playfully say or ask to let them know I was interested, but I was unsure if that wold be crossing a line. Is there a way for me to say "I want to fuck" with out crossing a line??
Appreciate a woman who is confident inspite of her shyness.. Just approach me if I appear friendly to you .. Say you’ve seen me around a few times and that I might have something you want.. (smiling) I’d probably say, oh really? What’s that ? You ask to contact me privately by end of the day by email or phone. I give you my number and you text me later telling me I’m handsome and you like my bulge - include a sexy pic of yourself to remind me who you are. Then it’s all about chemistry and if GOOD .. The sex play will likely happen sooner or later.🙂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 517BC168-D98A-4B7D-A122-48517AAA0141.jpg (14.0 KB, 102 views)