View Single Post

Wife on vacation with our bull
Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 AM

Question Wife on vacation with our bull

I'd like to know how you all feel about a wife that goes on vacation with our bull ?
Right now, my wife Mandy is gone away to the shore, for a 3 day weekend with our bull. I'm really not much of a beach guy, I burn like a lobster, so, I'm glad she has him to have fun with. I'm not worrying about them being together one bit. In the last 2 years, they've done weekend getaways a bunch of times. My wife always comes home and when she does, she's always happier. As far as the sex, they've already had sex countless times, right here, so no biggie for me about them sleeping together somewhere else. I do wish they'd take pics, but, that's another thing.

Maybe I'm just a foolish cuckold, for not being concerned and maybe I'm a real dumb ass cuckold for not having an issue with the next vacation he's planning. That one, later this year is a cruise and vacation in Cancun. When she told me , she said "I know you hate cruises and you don't do beaches, but, Barry's got a great deal and I really want to go. Plus, I checked and I can get the time off work, so, I scheduled the week off ."

What's you're thoughts on a wife's extended vacations alone with her bull?

John