Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife on vacation with our bull
Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 AM

Question Wife on vacation with our bull

I'd like to know how you all feel about a wife that goes on vacation with our bull ?
Right now, my wife Mandy is gone away to the shore, for a 3 day weekend with our bull. I'm really not much of a beach guy, I burn like a lobster, so, I'm glad she has him to have fun with. I'm not worrying about them being together one bit. In the last 2 years, they've done weekend getaways a bunch of times. My wife always comes home and when she does, she's always happier. As far as the sex, they've already had sex countless times, right here, so no biggie for me about them sleeping together somewhere else. I do wish they'd take pics, but, that's another thing.

Maybe I'm just a foolish cuckold, for not being concerned and maybe I'm a real dumb ass cuckold for not having an issue with the next vacation he's planning. That one, later this year is a cruise and vacation in Cancun. When she told me , she said "I know you hate cruises and you don't do beaches, but, Barry's got a great deal and I really want to go. Plus, I checked and I can get the time off work, so, I scheduled the week off ."

What's you're thoughts on a wife's extended vacations alone with her bull?

John

Vacations
Old 08-12-2018, 01:29 PM

Default Vacations

Over the years my wife took numerous vacations with men she was involved with. Including both of her/our 2nd husbands that lived with us and shared the household expenses and her as only a 2nd husband should. She often told me that she would really relax when she was just able to focus on the man she was with and not have to fuck me right away after being with them. I had no problem with it, and she was always better when she returned. GTR

Old 09-09-2018, 09:15 AM

Be a good cuck and offer to pay for the expenses.

Old 09-16-2018, 09:40 PM

Of course your wife should go, unless of course you have a BBC? Which you don't. My wife has cucked me for 8 years now and always with black men. She has gone on two long vacations alone with them and always came back happier and telling me how much sex she had. She was able to enjoy herself without wondering if she would run into someone we know. Last time they went on a cruise and he fucked her at least 3 times a day. As a cuck I loved it. You are a cuck so accept it.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:32 AM

my wife recently went on a trip with her bull, had plenty of sex and she came back happy

Old 09-26-2018, 08:16 PM

I didn't mean to sound so indecisive about my role as a cuck, guess I just needed a little support. Anyway my wife Mandy and her "other husband" Barry booked the flights and a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean. This is her first cruise and her first real vacation with Barry. I know she had some doubts about going because she was concerned that she would run into someone she knew. Since we don't talk about our lifestyle in our regular lives, it would be awkward. I guess Barry and I did a good at convincing her that it will be fine, cuz she's going and she's excited about going. That's great, because she works hard and deserves a vacation. I think it's even better that she's going with Barry, not just for the sex, but, to do all the fun stuff that I'm not into.

Tags
slut wife cuckold, wife cuck, wife cuck bull