View Single Post

Cuckold husbands, does your wife let you take and share pics?
Old 09-22-2018, 12:16 AM

Default Cuckold husbands, does your wife let you take and share pics?

Fellow cuckolds, how does your wife feel about you taking pics of her in action and sharing them?

On my end, my wife is not fond of me taking sex pics of her with our bull , her 2nd husband. She knows that sooner or later, I won't be able to resist sharing them online. When we first got into the lifestyle, she did let me share a few pics, but, not many.

If it were up to me, I'd have pics and videos from every time she's hooked up. But, for as much as I really want to show her off, I can understand why she does not want a ton of pics of her having sex, circulating all over the internet.

On the other hand, I know our bull has taken selfies of the two of them, naked in bed. I've seen some pics on his phone, mostly posing, but, I don't know how many more he's taken. I'm sure he shows her off to his buddies. I know I would if I were him. Also, ironically, my wife does chat and cam once in a while. I'm not there every time, but, when I am there, she always has clothes on and the most I've seen her do was a little strip tease.

So, cucks, pics and sharing or no?

John