Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold husbands, does your wife let you take and share pics?
Old 09-22-2018, 12:16 AM

Default Cuckold husbands, does your wife let you take and share pics?

Fellow cuckolds, how does your wife feel about you taking pics of her in action and sharing them?

On my end, my wife is not fond of me taking sex pics of her with our bull , her 2nd husband. She knows that sooner or later, I won't be able to resist sharing them online. When we first got into the lifestyle, she did let me share a few pics, but, not many.

If it were up to me, I'd have pics and videos from every time she's hooked up. But, for as much as I really want to show her off, I can understand why she does not want a ton of pics of her having sex, circulating all over the internet.

On the other hand, I know our bull has taken selfies of the two of them, naked in bed. I've seen some pics on his phone, mostly posing, but, I don't know how many more he's taken. I'm sure he shows her off to his buddies. I know I would if I were him. Also, ironically, my wife does chat and cam once in a while. I'm not there every time, but, when I am there, she always has clothes on and the most I've seen her do was a little strip tease.

So, cucks, pics and sharing or no?

John

Cuck takes tons of pics
Old 09-23-2018, 01:39 PM

Default Cuck takes tons of pics

Yes, I take pics one after the other, every session.
Susie loves sex and loves for me to share our adventures.
It turns me on as I am a complete candaulism cuck!
Even though I have an 8/6 cut, I really love to watch other black guys with Susie. Finally realized I wanted to be her, but am very masculine.
I do crave serviing bbc bigger than mine, and i know those size cocks need lots of regular attention. But for now, only between me and the bull, separately.
The reason Susie is not into my bi side is simple: She wants all the bull can give her and doesn't want to share him, which I respect and love.

Last edited by needbull; 09-23-2018 at 01:44 PM..

Pictures
Old 09-23-2018, 06:55 PM

Default Pictures

My wife was OK with me taking pictures and I could post, but none showing her face. The interesting part for me has been seeing her face in other pictures that obviously were posted by some of her "other" men. The black "2nd husband" that lived with us for about 3 years did take her away for long weekends and at my wife's request he arranged for some other black men to enjoy her married, white pussy. So I'm guessing that most of the pictures I see were taken by her 2nd husband of big-cocked black men having just pumped a load of cum in her and I see her smiling face. GTR

Old 09-26-2018, 08:30 PM

GTR, I know exactly what you mean. I'm sure my wife's "other husband" did not just take cute selfies of them in bed. I know that whatever they do when they're together is between them, but, I would love to see it !!!

We learned early on....
Old 09-27-2018, 07:48 PM

Default We learned early on....

Taking photos with sex partners can come back to haunt you, even just providing a head n shoulders photo can be an issue now. Had a jackass that lied about everything he said about himself get angry when my wife was totally disinterested in him, and it required a call from a Lawyer to dissuade him...….he was calling all of our business associates trying to get contact info on us too.

Her extramarital affairs she has now are done alone and without my presence, usually her partners think she is cheating. She shares them with me afterwards (or eventually if she is really cheating) but she prefers to do this alone so she can relax and let go without worrying about what I am thinking or would like her to do.

There are some photos out there of her, taken by former Lovers when they were together, but only once she was VERY secure in the relationship that it would not become an issue.

No photos for us.....too much to lose.

CW

Old 12-10-2018, 02:38 PM

I would DEMAND to be there to take pics and make videos. The fun for me is mostly the visual part

Tags
cuck couples, cuckhold husband, pics, wife