Thread: Gangbang
View Single Post

Old 12-22-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnna View Post
Hi, Im a wht single 26 yr old woman from Norway that wants to get some gangbangexperience with blk men .. Its my greatest fantasy and i would love realize it some day. Does anyone have som experience that you would like to share ? or do anyone want to help me to arrange a gangbang ? Im able to travel.
Well how did it go? My wife wanted to have one too, but I was scared a group of large men may hurt her since at that time I had been the only person she had slept with and trust me in the cock dept that ain't sayin much. Anyway for the time being we settled for a single true stallion, named Greg. And my wife told me to tell you that if you have not gone through with it yet that you better be prepared for what sizes of cocks mat show up if they are all black, because she could not walk much the next day after being fucked by just one of those thick dick dudes! Her bull seriously messed her up for life! She will always have to have big dick now or be unsatisfied. I can't even feel her pussy anymore. Which of course that means I do her no good at all anymore, so it does look like once they go black they never want to come back. And it's too late for me cause the wife's done climbed onto one! Too late for my pathetic little white skinny wee-wee. (sorry my wife made me type that) Again if you haven't fulfilled that fantasy yet, She advises you to go out and buy a 2 1/2 to 3" diameter dildo to break yourself in good, unless of course you have already experienced one as big as her man. And she says she bets you have not, and if so please send one her way, because now shes craving even bigger! --- She is begging me right now at this moment to at least increase her to 2 big men at the same time. idk? I'll think about it. Maybe even 3 or 4 now she's asking me now? ----- I got to go!