Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Gangbang
Old 09-16-2012, 08:18 AM

Default Gangbang

Hi, Im a wht single 26 yr old woman from Norway that wants to get some gangbangexperience with blk men .. Its my greatest fantasy and i would love realize it some day. Does anyone have som experience that you would like to share ? or do anyone want to help me to arrange a gangbang ? Im able to travel.
Attached Thumbnails
Gangbang-bakfra2.jpg  

I'm down to help you out
Old 11-29-2012, 06:27 AM

Default I'm down to help you out

I'm ready to help you out. When do you plan on doing it?

Old 12-22-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnna View Post
Hi, Im a wht single 26 yr old woman from Norway that wants to get some gangbangexperience with blk men .. Its my greatest fantasy and i would love realize it some day. Does anyone have som experience that you would like to share ? or do anyone want to help me to arrange a gangbang ? Im able to travel.
Well how did it go? My wife wanted to have one too, but I was scared a group of large men may hurt her since at that time I had been the only person she had slept with and trust me in the cock dept that ain't sayin much. Anyway for the time being we settled for a single true stallion, named Greg. And my wife told me to tell you that if you have not gone through with it yet that you better be prepared for what sizes of cocks mat show up if they are all black, because she could not walk much the next day after being fucked by just one of those thick dick dudes! Her bull seriously messed her up for life! She will always have to have big dick now or be unsatisfied. I can't even feel her pussy anymore. Which of course that means I do her no good at all anymore, so it does look like once they go black they never want to come back. And it's too late for me cause the wife's done climbed onto one! Too late for my pathetic little white skinny wee-wee. (sorry my wife made me type that) Again if you haven't fulfilled that fantasy yet, She advises you to go out and buy a 2 1/2 to 3" diameter dildo to break yourself in good, unless of course you have already experienced one as big as her man. And she says she bets you have not, and if so please send one her way, because now shes craving even bigger! --- She is begging me right now at this moment to at least increase her to 2 big men at the same time. idk? I'll think about it. Maybe even 3 or 4 now she's asking me now? ----- I got to go!

Gangbangs
Old 12-22-2018, 01:06 PM

Default Gangbangs

I'm somewhat experienced with gangbangs.... Becky

Us
Old 12-22-2018, 02:22 PM

Default Us

Check out my pics. They will show you what it’s like to be a black cock gangbang slut

Old 12-23-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I'm somewhat experienced with gangbangs.... Becky
Oh really! I am on my hubbys acct. for a sec and seen your reply and wanted to ask you if any of the gang bangs you've been the star feature in ,did you have any guys that got violent or mean?
Please let me know because the hubby wants to let me but he is scared they may physically harm me if they get too rough?
I'm not talking about them being too rough on my cunt cause I promise that is no longer a problem for me.------- I'M A BIG GIRL NOW! I bet I could even handle two big boys in my pussy at the same time! Oh my gosh, I seen a girl take two like that on a video and have dreamed about it ever since!
Seriously the more I think about it, I may postpone the big sized gang bang and look for a few willing well hung cowboys that will agree to ride me at the same time!
Nope I'm back to the big sized gang bang! I forgot I need one in my mouth too!
But wouldn't 3 be considered a gang bang, or not?

Old 12-23-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
Oh really! I am on my hubbys acct. for a sec and seen your reply and wanted to ask you if any of the gang bangs you've been the star feature in ,did you have any guys that got violent or mean?
Please let me know because the hubby wants to let me but he is scared they may physically harm me if they get too rough?
I'm not talking about them being too rough on my cunt cause I promise that is no longer a problem for me.------- I'M A BIG GIRL NOW! I bet I could even handle two big boys in my pussy at the same time! Oh my gosh, I seen a girl take two like that on a video and have dreamed about it ever since!
Seriously the more I think about it, I may postpone the big sized gang bang and look for a few willing well hung cowboys that will agree to ride me at the same time!
Nope I'm back to the big sized gang bang! I forgot I need one in my mouth too!
But wouldn't 3 be considered a gang bang, or not?
Sweetie I have been gangbanged more times than I can remember over the years and not once have any of the men gotten mean or violent. A few have been a little rough with me but I like it a little rough. I've never had two in my pussy at the same time so I can't comment on that one but I love being fucked airtight. Now black men are just like white men and their cocks come in all sizes. Not all black men are hung like a mule. And yes three is considered a gangbang..... Becky Luvsit