Thread: Gangbang
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
Oh really! I am on my hubbys acct. for a sec and seen your reply and wanted to ask you if any of the gang bangs you've been the star feature in ,did you have any guys that got violent or mean?
Please let me know because the hubby wants to let me but he is scared they may physically harm me if they get too rough?
I'm not talking about them being too rough on my cunt cause I promise that is no longer a problem for me.------- I'M A BIG GIRL NOW! I bet I could even handle two big boys in my pussy at the same time! Oh my gosh, I seen a girl take two like that on a video and have dreamed about it ever since!
Seriously the more I think about it, I may postpone the big sized gang bang and look for a few willing well hung cowboys that will agree to ride me at the same time!
Nope I'm back to the big sized gang bang! I forgot I need one in my mouth too!
But wouldn't 3 be considered a gang bang, or not?
Sweetie I have been gangbanged more times than I can remember over the years and not once have any of the men gotten mean or violent. A few have been a little rough with me but I like it a little rough. I've never had two in my pussy at the same time so I can't comment on that one but I love being fucked airtight. Now black men are just like white men and their cocks come in all sizes. Not all black men are hung like a mule. And yes three is considered a gangbang..... Becky Luvsit