View Single Post

Old 07-17-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
There are some things that play a part in why this is pretty common. The first is typically you're having sex with a more well endowed man which puts their dick closer to your cervix. The closer to the egg you can put the sperm the better the chances.

Second is health. A lot of husband in this have beer bellies, and aren't in the best shape while we like our black men to be ripped, in shape and ready to go. This makes the sperm healthier and makes the man able to excrete larger amounts.

The third is confidence and mental. If you're a man doubting your ability to perform or get your wife pregnant or under tons of stress it will effect your health and in turn your sperm. Most bulls or men up for this are confident, not heavily stressed and in a good mental place so healthy sperm and healthy amounts again.

A fourth factor is our mental state and readiness. Now I know most of the sex with my husband is unplanned and we're just going to bed or on a drive and a hand wanders or he comes out and says do you want to mess around. It's sort of a cold start into sex. Now when it comes to meeting with a bull you know what is going to happen because it's a large part of why you're there. So you mind knows this and thinks on it as the time approaches, you're getting ready and you're on the way. So by the time it comes to sex you are wet, ready and eager to have sex. This is your body literally in the most primal form getting ready to receive sperm. Putting itself into a prime condition to have the best possible chance of getting pregnant.

You put all these things together and there is no wonder why bulls and sex on the side has a much better chance of getting you pregnant that with your husband or partner.