Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black sperm more potent than white sperm?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM

Default Black sperm more potent than white sperm?

Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?

Old 02-13-2012, 07:38 AM

I don't just think it is, I know it is. Black men were meant to procreate, more than white men. Stronger seed, MUCH bigger dicks, and bigger testes and nutsacks to carry their seed. Nature wanted it that way, we just screwed it all up with small minded and dicked whites who couldn't accept it. Just my two cents. I think nature is coming back around again and black men and black seed are going to be the future.

Children fathered by black bulls are smarter and healthier than those kids who have both white or both black parents. Thats also a scientific fact. Black men inseminating the white race could save us.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 AM

I tend to agree with kentuckygal. Not only do black men on average have bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep on going after they cum the first time until they give a woman a second load of cum.

But i dont think it is black men alone who are potent. I believe white women actually assist black men to be more potent. I think when a white woman is so aroused and is so sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple intense orgasms, as black men mostly do for white women, it causes her womb and eggs to be extremely receptive and increasing the chances of her become pregnant.

White men generally have smaller balls, and so less semen to start with, and we can usually only cum once. Our dicks are generally smaller, and so isnt able to as easily bring women to such orgasmic heights, which renders her womb and eggs less receptive.

On a primal, unconscious level, woman are more attracted to have sex with more potent males, even though that isnt what they are consciously thinking. Nature draws them to such men, and i think that is why so many white women are going black.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:22 AM

lol i dont know whats worse the case that there is no actual facts in any of them posts or the fact that you actually believe what your sayin it borders on the ridiculous it really does

Old 02-13-2012, 05:35 PM

lol, I know the science is rubbish... but still thinking about it that way really makes me hot... I love to fantasize about a powerful potent man, thinking about what a stud he is while hes fucking me just makes it so much hotter.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:13 PM

The science isnt rubbish.

From a scientific Journal.

Generally, interracial babies are healthier and 'stronger' than either of their parent's races. They also tend to be about 5 points higher in intelligence than the 'added together and divided by two' of the parents. Agility and coordination depend on when a child learns to walk. Those who walk later (at or after one year) are more agile than those who walk early (8-9 months) because they crawl longer. Crawling develops eye-hand coordination. In other words, while there would be some 'decrease' in individuals, generally the world would be a better place with more interracial children born

Old 02-13-2012, 07:03 PM

from a scientific journal lmao yes of course

Old 02-13-2012, 07:49 PM

Where would you like the information to come from? The cartoon section of your favorite newspaper? Or a magazine in the check-out que?

Ever hear of Penn and Teller? Penn Gillette has stated he thinks all babies should be black bred in order to save the species. And he's no fool.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:32 PM

unfortunetly there is no fact in what you are saying and your condesending comments do nothing for your arguement at all, if you fail to produce any sound facts then therefore its unproven i disagree with everything you have said , unfortunetly your not mature enough to conduct an adult debate and have to rely on smack talk , rather than actually present facts if there is anything genitically superior in anything you are not it , i feel sorry for you , i really do
Hybrid vigor doesn't really apply to races seeing as how all encompassing race is as a system of human classification. A black person can be more genetically related to a white person than a person of his own race, which both invalidates race as a biological construct and means that a "biracial" can have less genetic diversity than a monoracial person. Certain people getting diseases more than others is more indicative of ethnic ties than race. For example black people are said to carry the sickle cell trait, which leads to the ailment sickle cell anemia. However, this is not a racial adaptation, due to the fact that the only black people that carry the sickle cell gene are blacks that are from areas with high risks of malaria, which the sickle cell gene protects one from. Black people who are from areas with little to no malaria threat do not carry the sickle cell trait. Thus it is not a racial trait. Again, this is because race is an illogical abstraction that is far too all encompassing and arbitrary to have real scientific merit
i guess ill go read my favourite cartoons now im done with this thread

Last edited by ukcouples; 02-13-2012 at 08:41 PM..

Yes, I think so
Old 02-14-2012, 01:55 PM

Default Yes, I think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
Yes I think so! Afro people are an stronger breed than others. caucasian people are the result of a combination of diferent kind of breeds. Perhaps that's why black males have more potent sperm than white men.
Moreover, black women are kinder to get pregnant too.

I think black men have stronger sperm and they are more potent in sex than white men too.