Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-20-2020, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdog1000 View Post
My opinion, I have nothing to back it up. The average black guy is one to two inches longer than the average white guy. This would put is sick two inches closer to the womb which would be an advantage. Also the excitement of the women would also improve chances of conception.
Hogwash!!!!

I have seen as many black men in the locker rooms over the years with 'medium' sized dicks!!!

Old 05-20-2020, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcouples View Post
unfortunetly there is no fact in what you are saying and your condesending comments do nothing for your arguement at all, if you fail to produce any sound facts then therefore its unproven i disagree with everything you have said , unfortunetly your not mature enough to conduct an adult debate and have to rely on smack talk , rather than actually present facts if there is anything genitically superior in anything you are not it , i feel sorry for you , i really do
Hybrid vigor doesn't really apply to races seeing as how all encompassing race is as a system of human classification. A black person can be more genetically related to a white person than a person of his own race, which both invalidates race as a biological construct and means that a "biracial" can have less genetic diversity than a monoracial person. Certain people getting diseases more than others is more indicative of ethnic ties than race. For example black people are said to carry the sickle cell trait, which leads to the ailment sickle cell anemia. However, this is not a racial adaptation, due to the fact that the only black people that carry the sickle cell gene are blacks that are from areas with high risks of malaria, which the sickle cell gene protects one from. Black people who are from areas with little to no malaria threat do not carry the sickle cell trait. Thus it is not a racial trait. Again, this is because race is an illogical abstraction that is far too all encompassing and arbitrary to have real scientific merit
i guess ill go read my favourite cartoons now im done with this thread
THANK YOU for taking the time to set the story straight!!

Old 05-20-2020, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susana2012 View Post
Yes I think so! Afro people are an stronger breed than others. caucasian people are the result of a combination of diferent kind of breeds. Perhaps that's why black males have more potent sperm than white men.
Moreover, black women are kinder to get pregnant too.

I think black men have stronger sperm and they are more potent in sex than white men too.

on my God, what rock did you climb out from under???

Old 05-20-2020, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
I'm knocked up and it shure wasn't white dick/cum that found it's way up there! Ive been black bred, I'm 4.5 months along.

We had tried, and finally decided that being black bred was a lifestyle we should embrace. Black men have been kept down for a reason IMHO because they are strong and virile and white women can sense it. Black men would be running this country if the white man wasn't so scared of losing his place in society.
Oh My God.... Look around..... Indians (from India) have been moving into the US the last number of years. A sampling of how they have fought the discrimination and succeeded in US business:

Sundar Pichai CEO, Google

Satya Nadella CEO, Microsoft

Vivek Sankaran President and CEO, Albertsons

Ajaypal Singh Banga President and CEO, MasterCard

Dinesh Paliwal President and CEO, Harman International Industries

Ramani Ayerr CEO and Chairman of The Hartford Financial Services Group

Old 05-22-2020, 09:00 PM

I agree. Black men are stronger and superior to us whiteboys. I have accepted this. We can't compete as they take more power, control, influence and women from us weak whiteboys.