Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

black seed
Old 06-11-2019, 09:45 AM

Default black seed

doctors wil be the first to challenge the belief that the black mans seed is more potent than white men.the truth is there are hundreds of women and couples that have lived the facts.just cause there maybe no medical proof on paper doesnt mean its not true.I made 2 white women pregnant that had been on BC for several yrs.those women know first had the black mans seed is far more potent

Old 06-11-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
This is, of course, very inaccurate and ignorant.

It is true that evolution prefers the most variety it (one individual human) can get; the more different and various the genes it can get, the better (with the exception of bad ones of course).

reaction
Old 06-23-2019, 06:06 PM

Default reaction

Im African and we taught from young to get a woman pregges you cum in her at least 2 times and then finger her to orgasm , job done.

Have no idea if this is true or not
Old 06-24-2019, 12:58 AM

Default Have no idea if this is true or not

Know my wife got pregnant and had fucked a younger black man without my knowledge. She got pregnant and of course I thought it was mine, She had an abortion and I had a vasectomy. Have a strong suspicion the baby would have been black. The black guy was 30 years younger than me and his cock about 4" longer. true story but don't really know about the black man's sperm being stronger. just strongly suspect that it is.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:52 AM

This topic truly is a fantastic fantasy with ZERO scientific biological evidence! If there is? I’d love to see it........ might give me just one more reason to brag & big up my gorgeous boyfriend!!

On an similar topic & im guessing most wont wanna hear this cause it goes against the narrative. A few years ago in UK there was a programme about fertility and the lengths couples and women would go. In a section of the programme they found a guy, German or polish and on record he’s the most potent guy recorded. Forgive me, I’m crappy on the terms and official details.... but women would travel the world for this guy and he had fathered 100’s of children and these women had paid for his service. To note, this guy wasn’t attractive, wasn’t tall, in shape, wasn’t charming, sexy or hung that it mentioned. But women in the search for a happy family and getting pregnant would look beyond all that for his guarantee. And brace yourselves.......... he was white

Old 06-25-2019, 06:33 AM

Don't know about bieng more potent but it tastes fucking good lol

Old 07-13-2019, 01:58 AM

I have tasted eight different men's sperm, all from my wife's pussy. The black men's sperm just taste different to me, thicker, muskier and much more masculine, with a tendency to coat and stick to my tongue, lips and throat.
It may just be my heightened sense of arousal though as a black man's sperm in my sexy wife's pussy just excites me much more than a white man's..

Old 07-17-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
There are some things that play a part in why this is pretty common. The first is typically you're having sex with a more well endowed man which puts their dick closer to your cervix. The closer to the egg you can put the sperm the better the chances.

Second is health. A lot of husband in this have beer bellies, and aren't in the best shape while we like our black men to be ripped, in shape and ready to go. This makes the sperm healthier and makes the man able to excrete larger amounts.

The third is confidence and mental. If you're a man doubting your ability to perform or get your wife pregnant or under tons of stress it will effect your health and in turn your sperm. Most bulls or men up for this are confident, not heavily stressed and in a good mental place so healthy sperm and healthy amounts again.

A fourth factor is our mental state and readiness. Now I know most of the sex with my husband is unplanned and we're just going to bed or on a drive and a hand wanders or he comes out and says do you want to mess around. It's sort of a cold start into sex. Now when it comes to meeting with a bull you know what is going to happen because it's a large part of why you're there. So you mind knows this and thinks on it as the time approaches, you're getting ready and you're on the way. So by the time it comes to sex you are wet, ready and eager to have sex. This is your body literally in the most primal form getting ready to receive sperm. Putting itself into a prime condition to have the best possible chance of getting pregnant.

You put all these things together and there is no wonder why bulls and sex on the side has a much better chance of getting you pregnant that with your husband or partner.

Great Thread
Old 07-18-2019, 03:26 AM

Default Great Thread

Great thread. I’ve enjoyed reading many of the replies, and opinions of those here.

Old 08-03-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sausage lover View Post
I just find personally, that there is more taste in a Black mans sperm. Generally more plentiful and thick in texture.
With that I'll agree. Much thicker generally. Now whether it's because it's just teeming with Black sperms or some other reason I don't know.