View Single Post

Old 08-13-2019, 01:44 PM

By now we've had our first threesome with a black guy. In our case it was a bit both our decision.
It began early on in our relationshop when I heard about her first boyfriend, a black guy from Brasil. She had never had sex with him but he learned her how to suck cock.
I was intruiged by the idea of seeing her sucking and fucking a black cock, but held it inside as a personal fantasy.
I'm very dominant myself, certainly not a cuck, and the idea of her actually touching another man was not appealing.

Later, when we were married I got her a black dildo once, as a joke. And as we played with it one time I said something like "does it remind you of your first bf's cock"?
Apparently it did as he had a fat uncircumsized cock. She said she loved to play with his foreskin (I don't have one anymore).

We started to fantasize more often together, pretending it was her boyfriend fucking her, her boyfriend joining us etc. Until the fantasy became too strong for both of us and we decided to find a real one