Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Husband disicion or wife
Old 01-18-2019, 06:07 PM

Default Husband disicion or wife

I am wondering how many women ,wives want us and how many husbands want to see their lady with a bbc??

Loyalty and Cheating-Misunderstood
Old 01-20-2019, 10:36 PM

Default Loyalty and Cheating-Misunderstood

Again-Apart from truth-there is no life-no love-no joy. My Marmalade (ladymama) showed me without saying a word. I could not have made it without her and I am proud -so proud I have been given parents who are DYNOMITE-and taught me to be DYNAMIC. Only Real love can do that. Real hate-is better than fake love-anyday.

Hubby
Old 01-21-2019, 12:57 PM

Default Hubby

Ha Ha

I got rid of the hubby so I could have guilt free BBC sex

Old 01-22-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tiny1 View Post
Ha Ha

I got rid of the hubby so I could have guilt free BBC sex
Now that's how a REAL woman handles things-cut out that cumbersome middle man. 😉

Old 08-13-2019, 01:44 PM

By now we've had our first threesome with a black guy. In our case it was a bit both our decision.
It began early on in our relationshop when I heard about her first boyfriend, a black guy from Brasil. She had never had sex with him but he learned her how to suck cock.
I was intruiged by the idea of seeing her sucking and fucking a black cock, but held it inside as a personal fantasy.
I'm very dominant myself, certainly not a cuck, and the idea of her actually touching another man was not appealing.

Later, when we were married I got her a black dildo once, as a joke. And as we played with it one time I said something like "does it remind you of your first bf's cock"?
Apparently it did as he had a fat uncircumsized cock. She said she loved to play with his foreskin (I don't have one anymore).

We started to fantasize more often together, pretending it was her boyfriend fucking her, her boyfriend joining us etc. Until the fantasy became too strong for both of us and we decided to find a real one

Men for sex
Old 08-13-2019, 04:35 PM

Default Men for sex

We got into the swinging lifestyle but after a few years it was the same couples or men time after time. So we decided to advertise on AFF to see what kind of response we would get. Well long story short we decided on the perimeters of what we were looking for. At that point in time no single men just married. We began the almost like the interview process with meeting men over dinner for meet and greet. We were having dinner out every night of the week for a few weeks. Then one evening my husband called out to me to come look at a response to our add. I walked into the kitchen where he was reading our mail (in the early days it was by mail) and the was a letter and a photo of a black man. As I read the letter and looked at the photo I got a tingling feeling all over. My husband and I discussed it and decided to give it a try. We composed a letter and mailed it off to AFF to wait for a response. It took a couple of weeks to get our answer to meet for dinner. We met with him and I was more than delighted because he was a very good looking guy and almost like we’d known him forever. As we visited and became more comfortable he excused himself to use the bathroom. Immediately we began questioning each other and decided he was a keeper. I was smiling from ear to ear when he returned to the table and he laughed and ask what’s that big smile for ?
I blurted out are you free tonight ! He laughed and said yes his wife was out of town so he was free. We paid our bill for dinner and left headed to our house. On the way home I was excited as hell and my husband knew it. We arrived at our house and went in and my husband got us all a beer to relax some more. I’ll call him Rick sat down next to me on the couch and began caressing my leg and leaned over to kiss me passionately. It didn’t take long before our hands were exploring each other. By then I was so excited and wet I couldn’t stand it any longer. I began stripping his shirt off and he was fumbling to remove my top. I removed my top and bra in one motion exposing my tits for him. He had already dropped his pants displaying his massive cock. As he played with my tits I was stroking his cock then I felt the need to suck his cock. He was quite surprised at my forwardness to instantly start sucking him off. Before I knew it he was moaning and blew a delicious load deep in my throat. I milked his cock to get every last drop before he pulled my head up to kiss me. He then got down in front of me and removed my dress and wet panties then immediately began devouring my pussy. He was skilled at oral sex and brought me to at least a half a dozen orgasms before he finally came up for air. As he began to kiss me I could feel the head of his cock bump against my pussy lips and I slid my hand down to guide him in. He was excited to be entering me bareback. He was about 10” long but about the size around as a beer can. He was bigger in diameter than I’d ever had before and I could feel my pussy stretching to accept his size. He began a slow and steady strokes letting me get accustom to his size. I could feel I was on the edge of an orgasm when I blurted out OH FUCK ME HARD !!! Omg he started slamming my pussy with his cock and I was feeling his balls slapping my ass . He fucked me three times over the course of the evening into the night. Finally both of us were worn out and he said he’d better get home. Before he left we made plans for future meetings.

Old 08-13-2019, 04:51 PM

I would love to see my wife with black men. She is not interested though. But if it were up to me, it would be happening a lot.

Old 08-14-2019, 08:56 PM

Yea I’d love to see her eyes as she takes it.... seriously

Hers
Old 08-15-2019, 02:39 AM

Default Hers

My young wife at the time choose a black co-worker of mine to be her first new man between her legs. We had discussed her sharing her young, married pussy, but she choose him herself. GTR