View Single Post

Old 02-03-2020, 09:25 PM

I hear ya, lildickyboy clean test results were a part of life for my wife and her bull.
Since we saw her bull and his pregnant girlfriend, my wife hasn't talked it. But, anyone can do the math and figure out that he either knocked up his new girlfriend right after my wife broke up with him or he was banging both of them. Only he knows that, but, I think he was banging them both and probably other women, too.

It may seem naive but we both believed him when he swore she was the only one. Amanda was always there for him and I welcomed him into our family like he was her other husband. I wanted my wife to be happy, so, I even paid for stuff they did together. Weekend trips, airfare, nice hotels, bling, whatever was my treat. I'll tell ya, he had a really good thing going on. Plus, all the sex that he wanted. I've seen them having sex and it was much more than just lust. Sounds insane, but, I know he made her feel good in ways I never could and I know she gave herself to him 100 % she loved him, maybe she still does.