Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife's ex-Bull got his new girlfriend pregnant
Old 01-27-2020, 09:54 PM

Default My wife's ex-Bull got his new girlfriend pregnant

My wife and I were out shopping in Walmart the other day. We went around the corner of an aisle and came face to face with her ex-Bull Barry. He wasn't alone, he was pushing a cart with a much younger white woman with pink hair. Besides her bright pink hair, the first thing I saw was her big belly, it was obvious she was pregnant. From the size of her I'd say she was at least 6 months.

At first we all just looked at each other. I caught a glimpse of my wife Amanda looking at this other woman. She was eyeing her up and down. I didn't know whether to say anything or not. Then I thought I should say something, so I said Hi how ya doing. He said Doin good. I said something like Take care and he said You too. Amanda didn't say a word, she just watched them walk away.

Like I said, the woman was quite a bit younger than him. Barry's in his 50's and she looked like she was in her early 30's. For a while I thought that maybe she was just somebody he knows. Then I saw him lean rub her belly and lean over and kiss her. Amanda was looking in the direction, so she saw it too. She exhaled a big huff.

On the ride home, I asked her if she wanted to talk about it. I'm a man so I'm not the smartest. She said there's nothing to talk about, we're not together anymore, he can do whatever he wants. That's what she said, but, even I know that not all she thinks. Amanda and Barry had a thing going on for 4 years. Besides the sex, they were as close as husband and wife. They did it all. Breaking up with him and giving up the lifestyle was not easy for her. Even though, it's been awhile, seeing him with his pregnant girlfriend really bothered her.

My thoughts are that I always knew if he would get somebody pregnant. If Amanda's tubes weren't tied, he would have got her pregnant for sure. The man does not like condoms. In the 4 years they were together, he pumped gallons of sperm into her. There were times when she had a fresh dose of sperm inside her every night of the week.

I'll post again if Amanda talks about him.

John

Old 01-31-2020, 04:31 PM

It's not uncommon in this lifestyle having x lovers impregnating someone else. especially if the male insists on no condoms. Even though you're wife had her tubes tied that still doesn't mean safe consensual sex, now you could be dealing with STD's HPV and so on. Play Safe!

Old 02-03-2020, 09:25 PM

I hear ya, lildickyboy clean test results were a part of life for my wife and her bull.
Since we saw her bull and his pregnant girlfriend, my wife hasn't talked it. But, anyone can do the math and figure out that he either knocked up his new girlfriend right after my wife broke up with him or he was banging both of them. Only he knows that, but, I think he was banging them both and probably other women, too.

It may seem naive but we both believed him when he swore she was the only one. Amanda was always there for him and I welcomed him into our family like he was her other husband. I wanted my wife to be happy, so, I even paid for stuff they did together. Weekend trips, airfare, nice hotels, bling, whatever was my treat. I'll tell ya, he had a really good thing going on. Plus, all the sex that he wanted. I've seen them having sex and it was much more than just lust. Sounds insane, but, I know he made her feel good in ways I never could and I know she gave herself to him 100 % she loved him, maybe she still does.

Old 02-21-2020, 08:09 PM

Gaden,
I don't know if he was looking to breed his new woman. But, when I saw them, he sure seemed fine about her being pregnant. She must not have cared about getting knocked up, either. Maybe she wanted him as her baby daddy. Who knows.

Old 02-19-2021, 02:45 AM

If only her tubes weren't tied

Shit happens
Old 04-20-2021, 06:51 PM

Default Shit happens

My ex got knocked up by her black lover, I watched the whole thing. It was bound too happen, she wanted it.

Old 05-04-2021, 06:40 PM

Flyingmech,

You say your ex. Did she leave you for her baby daddy or did you leave her?

John