Thread: Hubs Place
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2020, 07:02 PM

I think to each his own. There are all variety of men on this site and in the world. I know a black guy who loves his wife to be fucked by white guys. He brings her over dressed in the shortest dresses and stripper shoes. He says he likes to see white cock sliding into his wife's very dark mouth. He'll pull out his cock and start jacking off while he watches.

Once I caught him looking over to me as I waited my turn. He asked if I'd like to be fluffed and I agreed. It was clear he had been paying attention to his wife because he could suck like I'd never had. And I had shot at least 20 hot loads down his wife's throat!

I knew he wanted my cum because I could feel his finger inching up my thigh and until he plunged it up my ass. As he searched for my prostate I couldn't hold it. I yelled for his wife to get over there and finish me off. She got down and swallowed my cock while he moved around and stuck his tongue in ass. She was sucking my cock and he was fucking my ass as fast as he could. I shot a very large load on her face and mouth. As she cleaned me with her tongue I found out why he ]had tongued me so well. I could feel him pushing 9 inches of hard black cock into my ass. At first it hurt like hell but then I got into the rhythm and starting pushing back. I was rewarded with a huge load shot in my ass. As he pulled out his wife immediately began soothing my sore ass by tonguing his cum out.