View Single Post

Just a bit more info
Old 01-17-2022, 03:18 AM

Default Just a bit more info

Several people have messaged me asking if its a race thing. No its not about race one way or the other. My wife has freely admitted to me that she finds black guys attractive, well the ones that are her type, just as she finds any guy attractive that is her type. She said black guys have better butts than any other guys. lol
This it purely a mental block that she has constructed. I have talked/we have talked about each and every concern she has had and I answered each concern with a deliberate, thought out response. Everything from wedding vows to mom and dad.
Her type BTW is friendly, chatty, but not pushy, with a normal dad bod or better, but no super jacked muscle guys. She had a bad experience with a body builder type and she wants nothing to do with them.
I have told her I wanted to do a video and photo set for a close friend of mine that have been very good to give advice and pay her complements. She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no. I have my hopes up that she is ready to move on from this block, but I am going very easy and trying not to push too hard. If I push too much she will just shut down.