Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Am I at the end of the road or is there hope?
Old 01-16-2022, 06:00 AM

Default Am I at the end of the road or is there hope?

I have been pillow talking and dinner talking with my wife for years about becoming a HotWife and specifically becoming a BBC HotWife. Her reactions were pretty standard/normal. First it was shock that I wanted her to have sex with anyone but me, then it was the questioning of who it was I wanted to have sex with (using this as a way for me to bed other women) to why I want her to become a HotWife ect…

And to be honest, she never ran full steam ahead on any aspect of it, but was hot and cold depending on her mood. She has posed for photos, that were taken for specific people, she has made short little videos for specific people and we have even met two prospective guys, one of which she wore (at my request) very reviling clothing/see through top CFM heels ect. And during the entire night, her nipples were visibly hard and she was dripping wet when the night was over.

I felt like we were on the path for sure and that I would be the proud husband of a BBC HotWife within a year. Then it just stopped, she has told me it’s wrong and against the bible. I tell her that she is not breaking any rules as long as I approve and she is honest with me. But it seems that I have come up against a wall that she will not go past.

In the past year, sex with me has dwindled to nothing, she has lost all interest, if I push her she will roll over and do her wifely duty, but it’s never because she wants sex herself.
Back story, before me, she only had a handful of relationships and usally all ended with a single sexual encounter. One guy got a second run at her and he is the only person other than me to ever have sex more than once with her. She knew very little about sex before me and from her talking about her experiences, she was simply trying to figure out what it was about sex that was so great, that all of her girlfriends were so excited about. She said that after the last guy she was just done with all of it, guys and sex. That she didn’t want to become a slut and that sex was over rated.

She also has a mom complex because her mom was quite the slut, going through men pretty regular and getting married and divorced five times by the time she was 40. So having to listen to mom banging some “Uncle” on the weekend as a young child put a scar on her sex drive too.

Once we started having sex, I took time to get her worked up and always made sure she had some form of an orgasm, which is something she had never experienced before me. After her first big “O” she was hooked and wanted sex a lot and was pretty direct about it, that lasted about six months until the new wore off I guess. It ended very abruptly, overnight. When I ask her what was wrong, all she would ever say is we were not married. Over the next year, I could see little glimpses of the “slut” she keeps buried deep inside. But she keeps it pushed way down deep inside. I ask her to marry me, thinking I would get the old sex drive back once we were legal and it did work to a point, she became more active but not to the same level as before.

Now during this time several things happened that caused me to make mental notes. First big thing, we were parked out by an old camp, using one of the camp bedrooms to enjoy ourselves, While we were in the middle of the act, the owners came up, they knew me and my automobile so didn’t call the law, and made a point of not coming into the sleeping area, but was all over the rest of the building gathering up equipment. Now there are no doors in this camp other than the front and back door so you can look into any of the rooms. There we were laying naked on a bed, with nothing to cover up with, I was still inside her (hey I was young, didn’t want to miss my chance to nut) but when they came in the camp, her pussy just started pouring around my cock. She started thrusting back against me as I pumped into her, that was something she had never done before, and she turned into something I had never experienced before. Clawing my back, wrapped her legs around me and was fucking me, all I needed to do was hold on. And when she nutted it was squirt squirt squirt all over me and the bed and she was using my mouth to muffle her yells. So I knew she liked the thrill of possible being caught.

The next day I saw the owner and he made a joke about how quite I had been, meaning they could hear her out in the yard.

Fast forward a few years, we are married now, about three years. Sex has become routine, so I tell her we are going to spice it up. I know from the camp adventure she is a closet exhibitionist so I tell her we are going out to eat and do some shopping. She puts on jeans and a nice shirt, but I tell her I want her to wear one of my denim shirts with the snaps on it and no bra. She balks at me for a min, as she don’t like to go without her bra, her boobs bounce too much. lol But she gives in.

We get to the store and go in to pick up some household items, Its dark outside and it’s a summer night so its hot. Once we get out of the car, I grab her around the waist and pull her to me telling her she looks great but would look much better with some cleavage. With that I unsnap all the snaps down to her waist, she grabs the shirt and starts to close them back but I stop her. I stand there looking at her with only the bottom three snaps closed and she looks great. As long as she is graceful she can walk and keep her nipples from showing. We go in the store, she gets a few glares from some of the women and many smiles from the guys. We are in the housewares section looking for something and a young black guy is stocking the shelves, she didn’t notice him but he did her, She bent over to get whatever it was she wanted and her tits fell out. She stood up and tucked them away, and that is when she noticed the stocker. She didn’t act upset and seemed to start looking for items on the lower shelves, giving him plenty of nip slips.

We got home and she attacked me, literally pulling my clothing off in the hallway. She was dripping wet (oh yea, we never made the restaurant) and when I was balls deep in her, I ask her if she enjoyed giving the stocker the peep show. She moaned a deep yes, kind of hissing it out, but she also squirted at that same moment. That was the second time she ever squirted.

It built up from that, from unbuttoned shirts to sheer shirts, skin tight jeans, to miniskirts and always CFM heels. It took over 10 years to get her to the point she was, of taking photo request and doing private videos, it was all baby steps. Very slow, and always reassuring her of my love and devotion.

We played with male chastity and some femdom stuff, but she just didn’t like that aspect so I respected her wishes and we moved on.

I’m sure I have forgotten to include something, but I think you get the idea.
So my question is, has anyone successfully overcame the religious block? And any thoughts on her complete sexual shutdown

Just a bit more info
Old 01-17-2022, 03:18 AM

Default Just a bit more info

Several people have messaged me asking if its a race thing. No its not about race one way or the other. My wife has freely admitted to me that she finds black guys attractive, well the ones that are her type, just as she finds any guy attractive that is her type. She said black guys have better butts than any other guys. lol
This it purely a mental block that she has constructed. I have talked/we have talked about each and every concern she has had and I answered each concern with a deliberate, thought out response. Everything from wedding vows to mom and dad.
Her type BTW is friendly, chatty, but not pushy, with a normal dad bod or better, but no super jacked muscle guys. She had a bad experience with a body builder type and she wants nothing to do with them.
I have told her I wanted to do a video and photo set for a close friend of mine that have been very good to give advice and pay her complements. She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no. I have my hopes up that she is ready to move on from this block, but I am going very easy and trying not to push too hard. If I push too much she will just shut down.