Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-05-2013, 10:58 AM

Yes there are a lot of couples in the fanasty stage but more divorced anrgy white males posing as the turned out/moved on to bbc ex wife/gf. Also a lot of fakes and pic collectors that are the worst. Yes there are some real people on the site but you will have to interview and most of your matches will be from out of state. Do your best at screening, have patience, call out the fake and asking some questions to get the right cocksmen or that buddy with the wife to fullfill your sexual fun. Goodluck and if that wife has a layover at Hartsfield-Jackson airport in Atlanta her void time can be filled to the brim. Happy hunting my man!!!

Old 05-05-2013, 05:40 PM

Get at me if u ever in orlando..I got wht she need..

Old 05-07-2013, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Just look for the dude !! Lol WTH kinda BS excuse is that??? Umm y'all have cell phones right? Let me guess, she didn't have a phone. SMH.

No smartly she didn't give me the # . She wanted me to recognize her from the online pics...well people tend to look a bit different in Person

Old 05-07-2013, 10:17 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbigone View Post
No smartly she didn't give me the # . She wanted me to recognize her from the online pics...well people tend to look a bit different in Person

Oh hun, IT was a fake... Couldn't,Didn't give you the cell number bc it was actually a guy and he woudn't have been able to talk to you on the phone...

real
Old 05-07-2013, 04:55 PM

Default real

We know the feeling. Out of 10guys my wife and i contacted all of them wanting pictures only 2 wee willing to meet us. The two men we met with Linda really liked.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:54 AM

Ain't it amazing. There are thousand of profiles on this site with a 100 times more pictures of white women sucking and fucking BBC. Yet when a a few of the real people here post in the forum looking for a slut, whore, MILF/GIFL, Cuckhold coupke or whatever, none of them, or just the fake people reply just to play stupid games. Just look at the forum Black Man Seeking at the number of post that have "ZERO" response. ZERO. Yet they have many reads. It's obvious that a very high percentage of the people here are full of shit, and they know it. Some are reading this now and knows it. They know that they are a total waste of the theirs and the "real" people here looking for some fun time. Then if you send them a message, all of a sudden they close their profiles, change the pictures, block you or some other crap to hide the fact they are not real, they never been, and never will. And that apply more to the "fake" women here than men. They check out your profile, which can be seen, and don't even say Hi even if everything they say they are into matches your profile. Why? Still looking for perfection when no one here is? I always make it a point to read the profile of people I find interested, and then say Hi. Problem is over 90% are fakes and they almost never reply, and if and when they do. It usually goes nowhere.

Last edited by m4272000; 05-09-2013 at 01:02 AM..

Old 05-09-2013, 01:24 AM

Well said...

Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Ain't it amazing. There are thousand of profiles on this site with a 100 times more pictures of white women sucking and fucking BBC. Yet when a a few of the real people here post in the forum looking for a slut, whore, MILF/GIFL, Cuckhold coupke or whatever, none of them, or just the fake people reply just to play stupid games. Just look at the forum Black Man Seeking at the number of post that have "ZERO" response. ZERO. Yet they have many reads. It's obvious that a very high percentage of the people here are full of shit, and they know it. Some are reading this now and knows it. They know that they are a total waste of the theirs and the "real" people here looking for some fun time. Then if you send them a message, all of a sudden they close their profiles, change the pictures, block you or some other crap to hide the fact they are not real, they never been, and never will. And that apply more to the "fake" women here than men. They check out your profile, which can be seen, and don't even say Hi even if everything they say they are into matches your profile. Why? Still looking for perfection when no one here is? I always make it a point to read the profile of people I find interested, and then say Hi. Problem is over 90% are fakes and they almost never reply, and if and when they do. It usually goes nowhere.

Poor baby. I still luv you. 💋

I feel your anger and lord knows you have every right to feel that way. Sent you a breath of fresh air/fake free, enjoy. 💋

Old 05-09-2013, 08:37 PM

Ya u added a few pics and added a forum post but who knows maybe i can find a woman around here soon , so i can share with u guys.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 AM

Question 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstickdavid951 View Post
Ya u added a few pics and added a forum post but who knows maybe i can find a woman around here soon , so i can share with u guys.

*hmmmm*

Wonders who your talking to??