Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-25-2013, 02:31 PM

I'm 100% REAL as I'm cam verified and just verified in general! I've been here now for almost 2 months and so far it's been good while there are your closet gays and fake people I can say the majority of the people that I've been talking to are real. Oh and feel free to come into the chat room and see as to how real that I am. Now to look for some delicious Black men and BBC here in Allentown PA! Come out boys and quit hiding from me! I know that you're around! LOL!

Real BBC in NYC
Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 PM

Default Real BBC in NYC

I am Real and in NYC, come on down.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 PM

Pics, there are no pics on your profile. Difficult to check.

💋 Love ya.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 PM

Smile 💋 Love ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'L Lady View Post
Yes, I do have pics on my site...Per the advice of the ever-wise Mustang, they are limited to friends only.

Li'l Lady

Lil Lady is verified!! Verified real and sexy that is!! Like she said a lady has a right to choose who we're willing to share our time with. Plus I know for a fact that LL (Lil Lady) is getting some major MAJOR BBC, so why dabble with others when you have such a great thing going!! Total respect for her loyalty!!!

Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lil Lady is verified!! Verified real and sexy that is!! Like she said a lady has a right to choose who we're willing to share our time with. Plus I know for a fact that LL (Lil Lady) is getting some major MAJOR BBC, so why dabble with others when you have such a great thing going!! Total respect for her loyalty!!!

Wow! A Mustang endorsement. And "a fact" even without any friends,(including Mustang) comments, location, about, gender, video, pictures on profile. Profiles lite on info like this, and this is very lite are very suspicious and why the question is being asked. Is anyone "real" on this site. I get some major BBC and it's a fact she's not getting it. And I am real. I think.

Last edited by m4272000; 04-25-2013 at 11:55 PM..

Yea she is legit
Old 04-26-2013, 12:05 AM

Default Yea she is legit

Quote:
Yes, I do have pics on my site...Per the advice of the ever-wise Mustang, they are limited to friends only.

Li'l Lady
She was on cam in the chat earlier today...Looking very sexy if I do say so myself. Cam is the easiest way to verify hands down. The whole thing is this
BE SELECTIVE ABOUT WHO YOU SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON!!!
If they PMing me and wont verify on cam or phone then it's a wrap I wont talk to them period.

Don't chase after every PM you get it's pretty easy to figure who's here to flirt, whose in the fantasy stage, whose just pretending to be a chick or a couple and whose real and legit

Just be smart about it

not in the chat rooms
Old 04-26-2013, 04:16 PM

Default not in the chat rooms

i come on from time to time now, mostly to check messages. i follow through as far as i can with individuals until i find out if they are flakes or not. i work my way down the list. not many who are 'real', let alone ready or capable of doing something in real-time. i like to get a feel for what's what through individual interaction, mainly, i actually go for telephone numbers. yeah, talk to them. that always works for me, one way or another. cam works well, but i wouldn't know. i think i have been verified in a number of ways.

- how about contacting other people on their friend's list in order to gauge the level of contact or authenticity of the individual(s) in question? an ad-hoc community could grow from it, serving to verify and validate others. start a thread and keep track of it.

set it off to the left, y'all ... set it off on suggestion, set it off ...

There's a glitch somewhere.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:58 PM

Default There's a glitch somewhere.

Quote:

Li'l Lady

When I click your profile it takes me to that other woman's profile. She has no pics and no friends and has been here since 2011.

I know for a fact that you just joined a couple months ago, have friends, pictures and I KNOW the BBC in your life. Lol. So yes ili peeps LL is totally verified!!

It's crazy tho, when I click your account that other profile shows up. That's why the guys in this thread are confused.

Lol yes M247~ she's real and I'm on her friend list. It's a glitch.

Direct link
Old 04-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Default Direct link

ILoveInterracial.Com - Woman Li&#39;L Lady - Mmmmmmm Love Me Some King-sized Chocolate!! <----LL profile 😊

Old 04-29-2013, 07:54 PM

I know i am 100% real and in the flesh. Just not looking for any ol lady to be messing with. I like to get freaky and have fun but i need the right one. Whos close to me and respectful.