Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-14-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jallmoen View Post
If they're fat, ugly, and/or old, there's a good chance they're real. If they're attractive, you can pretty much forget about it. It's easy to tell.

The simplest way to fix this would be for the site to REQUIRE a verification photo for all female profiles. Of course, that would eliminate 90% of the female profiles overnight and 100% of the attractive ones, so probably they have a vested interest in keeping things the way they are.

In any case, nothing is preventing individual members from doing this on their own. If you're actually real, then put up a verification photo! Don't leave people guessing. You will automatically get that much more attention and respect by verifying your identity. Simply write the name of the site and the date on a piece of paper and take a photo of you holding it up. Showing face or not. Either way.

Big booty bump for a very important thread. Lots of great info in this thread.

Including a FAKE profile that says she is real. JODIRED. Lol you must have balls (man) to post in a thread about fakes. Claiming that you're real and was greeted by white men at the hotel. Lol lmao.

Oh and newgame, I'm sure you're a real man and I'm 99% sure that she doesn't know that your posting her pictures on this site. At least your user Id fits you perfectly "GAMES"

Hmm think I spotted another fake but don't have the time to verify that at the moment. Will have to double check in a bit.

Anyhow. Bumping up.

alot of fakes!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:36 AM

Default alot of fakes!

I totally agree it ridiculous how many people will send you fake pics or set up something and then conveniently disappear......
It just a huge waste of time and whats worse is some dude sitting at his computer getting of looking at pics you sent to whom .you thought was a fine woman or a couple ready to meet......smh

To be or NOT to be........real!
Old 12-15-2012, 02:57 PM

Default To be or NOT to be........real!

I am amazed at how many people contact you, add you then block you but are still on your friend list. I'm thinking there is VERY few who are real on here outside of us brothers who love that white pussy and just want to play and then move around.

I was going to actually close my profile down and see that you have to contact the admin to do so? Just little things I'm peeping about this site has me @_@ now.

I know there are some actual cool people on here, but I don't have time to figure out the fakes & flakes for the real and true people who want the actual same things.

Anyhow......Happy Holidays!

WISCO!!!!

Is Anyone For Real On This Site
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM

Default Is Anyone For Real On This Site

. . .I feel the same way, but I'm in mid-Michigan.

Guys are real
Old 12-15-2012, 04:28 PM

Angry Guys are real

Its not us guys that are not real, its the females that are fake and scared. The fakes ones are gay guys trying to holla and the scared females are the ones that talk like they want it but scared to get and just look at pics. I dont think the pics they post are them and if they are they old pics.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:34 PM

Talking

We're fake...lol.. just kidding but really do you expect anyone to say they're not real? We've come to expect most are fakes, and yes there are a few who are real. We're in Tampa (Largo) and would love to meet some real folks. We meet most of the guys we play with on CL and have an ad on aff but that place is bad for fakes n no shows. Happy Holidays everyone

Real
Old 03-12-2013, 01:39 PM

Default Real

I'm 100% real. We live in So-Calif,a nd always looking for new BBC friends for 'adult' fun................Carla

a stupid question
Old 03-12-2013, 03:00 PM

Default a stupid question

I wonder if the people on this site are from different countries.

Real Hook Ups
Old 04-10-2013, 12:21 PM

Default Real Hook Ups

I had two people reach out. In all this time. One was out of the way at time. The other seemed down but she wasn't clear on how was I supposed to pick her out from a crowd. Like one guy said ...picture collecters. I also think that It's just a fantasy not a reality for these white couples and women that they don't want to act on

Old 04-11-2013, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbigone View Post
I
The other seemed down but she wasn't clear on how was I supposed to pick her out from a crowd.
n

Just look for the dude !! Lol WTH kinda BS excuse is that??? Umm y'all have cell phones right? Let me guess, she didn't have a phone. SMH.