Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-06-2012, 10:23 PM

Talking

I'm real ! But my question to you is, "are you real and/or serious" ! I'm calling you out, contact me !

Authentic
Old 04-07-2012, 12:01 AM

Cool Authentic

I'm real and so far I have only met one woman that was real on this site. I try to stay local so it's easier to spot fakes though but I'm not saying I won't travel lol

Old 04-07-2012, 02:16 AM

Were real and we have met one guy and one couple from this site but to be honest all three had other swinger accounts as do we, and I doubt we would hook up with someone who did not. We have posted on here for booty calls and we were willing to cam to at least make sure we all existed and not one taker. AFF and LL on the other hand...... Mustang is also 100% correct incomplete profiles, no pics, etc.. means in all likelihood you will make our no fly list. We have very little free time as do most people, so the little play time we have were not going to waste.

i am real
Old 04-07-2012, 03:38 PM

Default i am real

i am very real i have just not had any luck setting up the right situation to meet someone that can take my mature wife and give her that big cock i am in pa and really would like to meet to discuss jon contact me

Is anyone for real on this site ?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:31 AM

Angry Is anyone for real on this site ?

JON, I think the hook-up is more for you than your wife ! The give away is the fact that you only have one pic of your wife. If she really is your wife. So, who is this hook-up really for ?
Is this a matter of the pot, calling the kettle black !
I think you may have exposed yourself and thus people realize that you are the one that is really interested !

Old 04-09-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSYSLAMMER View Post
JON, I think the hook-up is more for you than your wife ! The give away is the fact that you only have one pic of your wife. If she really is your wife. So, who is this hook-up really for ?
Is this a matter of the pot, calling the kettle black !
I think you may have exposed yourself and thus people realize that you are the one that is really interested !
lol... Jon is busted again, geesh dude give it a rest already!!! The gig is up!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1990 View Post
I'm real !!!
seriously May I add you lol

well look forward to seeing more of you lol Unless Sally here flush you out

Old 04-13-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET BENT View Post
seriously May I add you lol

well look forward to seeing more of you lol Unless Sally here flush you out

lol @ Bent

Old 04-28-2012, 11:16 PM

I am real, that is to say all the information in my profile is true. I am a white Aussie guy and looking to spoil my wonderful wife with the BBC experience. But having said that, I am still in the "educational" / "Fantasy" stage. But then you have to start somewhere.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4bigblkcock4wife View Post
Seems to be a lot of picture collectors on this site. Every time you contact someone and ask them to get back to you you get one message then ask for if their real and they disappear. Coming from whitegirlserves this seems like a disappointment.

Anyone want to prove me wrong looking for a welcome home party in rochester,ny or a comming home party in naples,fl So if you are black bull with a big cock or and a couple with a hot biwife prove me wrong and reply to this post.

ps
wifes been in florida with out cock for awhile so this will be a stretching out party
If they're fat, ugly, and/or old, there's a good chance they're real. If they're attractive, you can pretty much forget about it. It's easy to tell.

The simplest way to fix this would be for the site to REQUIRE a verification photo for all female profiles. Of course, that would eliminate 90% of the female profiles overnight and 100% of the attractive ones, so probably they have a vested interest in keeping things the way they are.

In any case, nothing is preventing individual members from doing this on their own. If you're actually real, then put up a verification photo! Don't leave people guessing. You will automatically get that much more attention and respect by verifying your identity. Simply write the name of the site and the date on a piece of paper and take a photo of you holding it up. Showing face or not. Either way.