Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

where are you coming from ?
Old 08-14-2011, 12:08 PM

Default where are you coming from ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBitch View Post
blondy likes it black, too. hard gang bangs wanted. if it is necessary i will change my hair color into red.
Where are you coming from ? I'm in Berlin

Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBitch View Post
blondy likes it black, too. hard gang bangs wanted. if it is necessary i will change my hair color into red.
oki are you still arround ? where are you living ?

Old 10-06-2011, 03:44 PM

I would love to help you please hit me up ASAP

Old 10-31-2011, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingeriemale69 View Post
Would LOVE to be a Fluffer Boy at ANY and ALL BLACK GANG BANGS . . . I also LOVE to eat ASSES . . . . Would BEG YOU to take PICS and VIDEO to POST ON HERE, TOO ! ! ! Any takers ? ? ?
Send me your number

moresomes
Old 11-13-2011, 01:05 PM

Default moresomes

I think that wives who fuck other big cocks is HOT I would very much like to beable to watch you in action

Old 11-29-2011, 11:25 PM

Cool

lets do it

Old 12-03-2011, 08:04 AM

I would imagine that without any pix of her you're not going to get much interest. Post a few, they don't have to be " XXX ", they can be " G " rated. Pix are good in that it gives those who are interested some idea of what they are getting themselves into [ no pun intended ].

Quote:
Originally Posted by arilluvr View Post
We are a committed couple located near FT.Leonard Wood, MO that is looking for a ALL BBCS on an ongoing basis but right now a group of three or more discrete, disease free black males with BIG cocks to gangbang her while he helps and gets off on it. NO ANAL - other than that she likes it all with BBCs and we love her to get creampied over and over all night! She is a master at deep throating the biggest cocks and enjoys multiple cocks at once including having two big black cocks crammed into her pretty little pale pink pussy. Here are the musts: you must send a cock pic and preferably a face / body pic. you must send a contact # or at least text #. you must be black. you must have a big cock - preferably huge - she loves to feel stretched! you must be disease free and respectful. you must fuck well with others watching. you must be willing to fuck several times a session. you must enjoy blowing your load deep into a pretty little white girl's pussy and mouth repeatedly while her hubby helps her out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We have done this once in the past and it was incredible for all involved - we can't wait to do it again a.s.a.p. Hubby will clean up my pussy and all cocks and cheer me one the whole time.

Hello, i live in OKC but can trvel some and i would love to be a fluffer for Your act
Old 12-22-2011, 12:25 PM

Talking Hello, i live in OKC but can trvel some and i would love to be a fluffer for Your act

. and i too can be used as clean up or toilet for all
Quote:
We are a committed couple located near FT.Leonard Wood, MO that is looking for a ALL BBCS on an ongoing basis but right now a group of three or more discrete, disease free black males with BIG cocks to gangbang her while he helps and gets off on it. NO ANAL - other than that she likes it all with BBCs and we love her to get creampied over and over all night! She is a master at deep throating the biggest cocks and enjoys multiple cocks at once including having two big black cocks crammed into her pretty little pale pink pussy. Here are the musts: you must send a cock pic and preferably a face / body pic. you must send a contact # or at least text #. you must be black. you must have a big cock - preferably huge - she loves to feel stretched! you must be disease free and respectful. you must fuck well with others watching. you must be willing to fuck several times a session. you must enjoy blowing your load deep into a pretty little white girl's pussy and mouth repeatedly while her hubby helps her out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We have done this once in the past and it was incredible for all involved - we can't wait to do it again a.s.a.p. Hubby will clean up my pussy and all cocks and cheer me one the whole time.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Damn. If I didn't know better, I would believe that I wrote this ad...all the way down to the "no anal". Good luck with your search. We are in SC searching for the same thing.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:27 AM

Hi i am tuija,49 years old mother of 2 adult girl,and i am divorced,i am looking for2-6 blackman who know how to fuck older nympho with big pyssy,i love creampies

Your slut tuija

Tags
bbc, creampie, cuckold, gangbang, missouri